LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I Must Say I Am Falling in Love with Pomeroy Ratings

His ratings seem much more realistic than Sagarin, and they are multiple light years better than RPI.

Pomeroy is like the Doctor Bob of college hoops with his statistical approach, except that he doesn't charge for anything. Lots of good stuff at his site.

http://kenpom.com

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to respect his ranking Arizona as the best Pac-10 team, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the info.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do believe that Curious uses that website with his system with great success. I like what I see on the website....just trying to figure out how to use the information.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

DrunkenLullaby,

Arizona's rating is enhanced because they have played the toughest schedule in the country, and lived to tell about it.

I have a lot of respect for them, but not the rest of the Pac 10. The conference as a whole is 22nd in Stregnth of Schedulue. If you take Arizona out of the equation, the other nine teams collectively grade out in the 70's in SOS!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I do believe that Curious uses that website with his system with great success. I like what I see on the website....just trying to figure out how to use the information.
    You can call me to discuss if you want. I have to go to work right now but if you post your email address after 6 pm I will email you my phone number. I wouldn't mind posting my phone number on here but there are too many idiots on this forum who harass me. As soon as I email you you can remove your email address, it will only be up a few minutes. Just start a thread in NCAAB titled Curious...I need to call you crackhead. LOL

curious

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    DrunkenLullaby,

Arizona's rating is enhanced because they have played the toughest schedule in the country, and lived to tell about it.

I have a lot of respect for them, but not the rest of the Pac 10. The conference as a whole is 22nd in Stregnth of Schedulue. If you take Arizona out of the equation, the other nine teams collectively grade out in the 70's in SOS!
    LT, do you find that these Pac 10 teams are almost impossible to predict when they play each other? The only thing I can find that works with them is to bet on the dog on the moneyline and spread.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

curious, do you have PM's on here? Like to get in touch with you as well to discuss some things with the sytem formula etc...how can we get in touch?

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    curious, do you have PM's on here? Like to get in touch with you as well to discuss some things with the sytem formula etc...how can we get in touch?
    You can thank the goddam moderators for taking my PMs away because I asked some jackasses on here to meet me face to face so they could talk their shit to me in person. Said I was threatening them. Yeah right.

If you post your email address, I will email you. I can't post my email address because too many idiots on here harass the shit out of me.