Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin's NCAA BBall for Nov 27

So far 2-0, let's keep the undefeated streak going.

UC Santa Barbara -2

Reason Why: Maybe I am not giving UNLV enough credit but I think this line is to low. UCSB went into Las Vegas last year and beat a much better UNLV team. UCSB returns 5 of their top 6 scorers from last year, including stud Alex Harris who is currently averaging 25 PPG this year. Their #2 leading scorer Chris Devine missed last game to attend a funeral of a close friend but will be back playing against UNLV. Meanwhile UNLV is coming off of an emotional win versus in-state rival Nevada and will only be playing their 2nd road game of the year. UNLV only returns 1 starter from last year's team. Could this be a revenge game from last year? Maybe, but I'll take the more experienced and overall the better team in UCSB any day of the week, especially on their homecourt. The only way UNLV wins is if they somehow shut down Alex Harris which has yet to be done this year.

Ballin

It wasn't easy but a winner is a winner. The undefeated streak is alive. Will look to continue it tomorrow.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin View Post
    It wasn't easy but a winner is a winner. The undefeated streak is alive. Will look to continue it tomorrow.
    Nice pick. Thanks for your efforts and informed writeups.

I was with you on this one. Lucky I got it early at -2.5. It went to 3 and then 4 , 4.5 pretty quickly.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I had them at -4 so it sucked for me. How long have you been handicapping college bb?
    Last edited by The Seer; 11-28-07 at 08:58 AM.

Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I had them at -4 so it sucked for me. How long have you been handicapping college bb?
    Sorry to hear you got them at -4, they played so bad in the 1st half and came out in the 2nd half like the team I expected to show up. I have been handicapping college bball for 8 years now. To me, there is potential value in every game so I don't care what conference the teams are from, I cap games from the ACC to the WCC. I just look for the best lines and will research them until I find a game that I am most confident in.