stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Seton Hall +4 St. John's

I may be biased but outside of the NCAA National Tournament the best post season basketball tournament is the Big East.

The Big East Tourney is historically insane, so unpredictable.

Regarding the SJU-SHU game, to me it's a stone cold 'pick.
    I've seen both teams a few times this season up close and personal, there is no definitive edge either way.
    Even though The Johnnies play a lot of their home games at MSG, a lot of the BE teams travel well to the Garden for this event, I don't think there is much of a home court advantage.

I like the Pirates here getting four points in what I think is a tossup affair.
    That wager I just locked in; I'm also considering Seton Hall on the ML (+148) I still have a couple of hours to decide whether or not to pull that trigger.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Gl Nash

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68605

The Big East tournament is always intense, focused basketball usually with plenty of Defense.
    Could only look at the + side of this one.
    GL Nasher. I’m pulling for you.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I may be biased but outside of the NCAA National Tournament the best post season basketball tournament is the Big East.

The Big East Tourney is historically insane, so unpredictable.

Regarding the SJU-SHU game, to me it's a stone cold 'pick.
    I've seen both teams a few times this season up close and personal, there is no definitive edge either way.
    Even though The Johnnies play a lot of their home games at MSG, a lot of the BE teams travel well to the Garden for this event, I don't think there is much of a home court advantage.

I like the Pirates here getting four points in what I think is a tossup affair.
    That wager I just locked in; I'm also considering Seton Hall on the ML (+148) I still have a couple of hours to decide whether or not to pull that trigger.
    I agree. Strange line.

This was the game that led to Pitino's post-game tirade. Seton Hall was quicker in the last game. Dog should be value.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Gl Nash
    Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    GL Nasher. I’m pulling for you.
    Thanks fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Dog should be value.
    Not just this game, I think the bow-wows will be covering most of the day.

I think my Huskies are going to have their hands full, and as much as I would love to see UNC win the ACC tourney as I can't stomach Duke, I think the Seminoles are going to give them a game.

The dogs will be barking all day me thinks.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Tailing on Seton Hall. Shocked you didn't like your UConn for this win, though it was close until the mid-2H.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Tailing on Seton Hall. Shocked you didn't like your UConn for this win, though it was close until the mid-2H.
    I have a ton of respect for Sean Miller, he's a hell of a bad ass head coach.
    I was expecting his team to pull out all the stops to win this game, and for the first fourteen minutes Xavier did just that.
    Not to mention it's not in my DNA to lay that much lumber on hoops game, home boys or not.

Hey, I'm just as thrilled with the outcome with no skin in the game.

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

Lol Yikes. Never competitive.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7307

Quote Originally Posted by tecmoslayer View Post
    Lol Yikes. Never competitive.
    Seton Hall out there playing dumb street ball. If they get in the dance they wont win a game.