MGard
    MGard's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 1206

March Madness Predictions

Hey all, couple good reads on March Madness predictions and odds as it gets closer.

March Madness Predictions and Picks

March Madness Odds

March Madness Final Four Odds

Who do you have making it to the final four?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Well nobody know until the bracket

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

I like Tennessee to make the Final 4. They most likely will be paired with Arizona in the West region. They are are really playing well at both ends.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

fawkk em it's fixwd rigged beyond belief remeber one year watching the champioship losing team final second hit's a 3 pointer losing by 1 point as a 2.5 dog raises arm like he won running down the floor way back in 80.s

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    fawkk em it's fixwd rigged beyond belief remeber one year watching the champioship losing team final second hit's a 3 pointer losing by 1 point as a 2.5 dog raises arm like he won running down the floor way back in 80.s
    Wtf r I talking about bill

wver

SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 439002

Bracket is now out:

Who are you liking among the favorites? Which long shot do you have your eye on?

I sprinkled on New Mexico +31759 at Pinnacle and used the 64% profit boost at DraftKings to move Illinois from +3500 to +5740

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    I like Tennessee to make the Final 4. They most likely will be paired with Arizona in the West region. They are are really playing well at both ends.

i just can't trust a rick barnes team, i know this team looks different but we talking a coach who couldn't get to the sweet 16 when he had kevin freaking durant! them ya see what happened in the sec tourney, just more the same from rick barnes! when the games get important his teams fold up! maybe it be different this time but i'm of the belief they will run into a team who locks up Knect and turns it into a ugly grind it out game much like south carolina and mississippi st did to them this year, the other guys won't step up and they will once again get bounced much sooner than they should. barnes has to prove it to me, until then they continue to be a tourney fade for me. i'll most likely bet the winner of col st/tex vs vols, if they actually get out the 1st weekend i'll be fading them in the sweet 16 as i think that absolutely as far they make it, coaching matters!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post

i don't see vols or zona making it any further than the sweet 16, i been wrong before tho. just usually not bout Rick barnes losing prematurely in the tourney! the guy is a terrible tourney coach!

you can get zags +135 to make the sweet 16, now that a great bet! everyone picking against zags and all they gotta do is beat a overrated mcneeze at and then either a hobbled kansas or samford!! if you not betting zags to make the sweet 16 you crazy, that the most value of any play in ths tourney!!

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i don't see vols or zona making it any further than the sweet 16, i been wrong before tho. just usually not bout Rick barnes losing prematurely in the tourney! the guy is a terrible tourney coach!

you can get zags +135 to make the sweet 16, now that a great bet! everyone picking against zags and all they gotta do is beat a overrated mcneeze at and then either a hobbled kansas or samford!! if you not betting zags to make the sweet 16 you crazy, that the most value of any play in ths tourney!!
    Worst team in years and simultaneously so much value. GO 'zags!

SBR Andy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Like the Zags bet. I also think UNC is being undervalued after losing to NC State in the ACC Final. Prior to that they were rolling.

UNC to make Sweet Sixteen: -185 at Pinnacle

UNC to make Elite Eight: +172 at FanDuel

SBR Andy

Anyone taking Oakland to reach the Elite Eight +1800 at FanDuel?

Might be worth a shot - worst case if they can get past NC State you're probably getting true odds. But if Marquette happens to go down in Round 1 or 2 then you're sitting pretty.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Anyone taking Oakland to reach the Elite Eight +1800 at FanDuel?

Might be worth a shot - worst case if they can get past NC State you're probably getting true odds. But if Marquette happens to go down in Round 1 or 2 then you're sitting pretty.
    I was thinking of taking them next gm