texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

First Trip Part 3: Back To The Well Part 2 - Memphis -7.5

The Memphis Tiger revenge train keeps rolling, next victim will be UAB. Players and coach have publicly stated that they haven’t forgotten the trip to UAB and the thrashing they took, and I believe it was emerging star Nae’Qwan Tomlin who called this one “personal.” It’s also senior day, whatever that means anymore, but it’s something. Tigers by double digits

Good times

texhooper

Man what a turnaround. From a sure loser to a rocking chair winner.

Cash

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

my man!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Put it in their face!!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave trobin31 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Just the way we drew it up on the chalkboard, right Tex?!......good call and nice hit brother!...
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Just the way we drew it up on the chalkboard, right Tex?!......good call and nice hit brother!...
    It was 61-39 UAB with 1:25 left in the 1st half. I was like ah man I’m letting the forum down!

Fast forward about an hour, 106-87 Memphis final. I’ve never seen a game flip like that. The most electric environment I’ve ever been a part of in that second half. It was seriously like 63-61 UAB or something like that when Andy Kennedy pulled a Gene Hackman from Hoosiers and got himself tossed, trying to attack the refs and shit. I mean they were still winning but he knew they had no chance and pulled out one final act of desperation. It didn’t do them much good. I mean what a game
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    It was 61-39 UAB with 1:25 left in the 1st half. I was like ah man I’m letting the forum down!

Fast forward about an hour, 106-87 Memphis final. I’ve never seen a game flip like that. The most electric environment I’ve ever been a part of in that second half. It was seriously like 63-61 UAB or something like that when Andy Kennedy pulled a Gene Hackman from Hoosiers and got himself tossed, trying to attack the refs and shit. I mean they were still winning but he knew they had no chance and pulled out one final act of desperation. It didn’t do them much good. I mean what a game
    Just the exact opposite happened to me not once, not twice, but three times last week which cost me the cover on my picks thread! My teams had 20 - 25 point leads throughout the game and then inexplicably choked during the final moments of the game! (from a cover standpoint)...the worst was Northern Iowa (-15.5) vs. Valparaiso! the Panthers were up 25 with exactly 3:00 minutes left to go and got outscored 10 - 0 in the last couple of minutes to fail on the cover!......Ditto for K-ST vs. West Virginia!...
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Tremendous work Hooper with these Memphis selections
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave DonnieBrasco23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Tremendous work Hooper with these Memphis selections
    Thanks and we’re skipping the next game against FAU, I think. Memphis can definitely win but now the tables have turned in the revenge situation. If Memphis won it wouldn’t surprise me, but if Memphis lost it wouldn’t surprise me, get this, even more