thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Wyoming cowboys

I don’t see this team being in. They looked right on the line going into the week. That loss puts them at 2-4 against the mountain west tournament teams. They were ranked for a minute this year actually towards the end of the season. Nonconference, nothing that great. Got ran off the court at arizona

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They cost me money fuk them

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Well I think you will get some form of revenge in about 42 hours.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

i have not looked at that team. but if they have a decent NET and number of quad 1 wins? sadly they will be in the dance
    Its a new day with regards the tourney

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I think Texas a/m is going to be interesting. They played most of the good teams in the SEC once and still only finished 8th. Beating a team that was number 1 a few weeks ago on a neutral court and controlling the game when everyone was watching is going to carry a ton of weight. Of course, they win tomorrow, that should make their case not interesting

stake1

Aggies have a NET of 55. but are only 2-9 in Quad 1. they would have to beat the hogs tomorrow, imo, to get in.
    then again, maybe today was enough

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    i have not looked at that team. but if they have a decent NET and number of quad 1 wins? sadly they will be in the dance
    Its a new day with regards the tourney
    Yeah how do they consider the win against unlv yesterday? I’m not sure if that’s graded as road win or neutral court. That might be a quad 1 win if it’s considered a road game. I just can’t see it. They beat northern Iowa on a neutral court. I guess that could be quad 1. I do know out of that 2-4 they were 2-0 at home and 0-4 away from it. It’s better to win on the road and lose at home now like you said with how they grade it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Aggies have a NET of 55. but are only 2-9 in Quad 1. they would have to beat the hogs tomorrow, imo, to get in.
    Yes it will be very interesting. They had almost nothing until today. They sort of got hot at the end of the season, which doesn’t matter anymore. If they beat Arkansas, that should leave no real doubt

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

They beat Auburn cmon man? I think they were in anyway. SEC is the best conf in the country this year imo even though Bama has really slipped. A&M only 51 on KenPom but he's not perfect. He has shitty 17-14 Michigan #33? They suck

Fred The Hammer

Who are these In/Out predictors anyway? They had Dayton First 4 out the other day and they beat Kansas, Va Tech, and Miami by 16. They beat Richmond and Davidson too. They beat the Bonnies by 18. Split vs VCU but lost by 1 and won by 30! They're should've been in easily before their tournament

Fred The Hammer

Tell you a team thats rolling right now is Creighton! Most thought McDermott would suck after his kid went pro, but hes a helluva coach!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Boise State and Wyoming looked awful last night. First time I've seen both of these teams. If Wyoming makes it they'll probably play a better team than Boise State. I hope they can get a decent shot off.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

On my gosh! I had over 128.5 in that Boise/Wyoming shitshow. They actually went over. Neither team could get a good shot off toward the end (if they didn't turn it over). Holy cow! Passed the F out and missed it. Assumed an L there.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Who are these In/Out predictors anyway? They had Dayton First 4 out the other day and they beat Kansas, Va Tech, and Miami by 16. They beat Richmond and Davidson too. They beat the Bonnies by 18. Split vs VCU but lost by 1 and won by 30! They're should've been in easily before their tournament
    Yeah I don’t get how Dayton isn’t in either. They should be in ahead of Wyoming at least. They are playing Richmond today. If they win and are playing Sunday for the title, they should get in even with a loss.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Boise State and Wyoming looked awful last night. First time I've seen both of these teams. If Wyoming makes it they'll probably play a better team than Boise State. I hope they can get a decent shot off.
    This conference has done pretty bad in the tournament overall. Seems like they know how to get teams in though.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Just looked at bracketology

His last 5 in are indiana, Wyoming, Michigan, smu, Xavier

His first 5 out are Virginia tech?, Oklahoma, wake forest, Dayton?, Texas a/m? in that order st Louis is 7 fwiw but I would assume they can’t get the at large no matter what.

I would switch Virginia tech and Dayton for Xavier and Wyoming right away. Oklahoma another interesting case. Wake forest I think out. Michigan reeks of a team they would love in a play in game, so I think they are in. I would have to think how smu and Texas a/m look today will go a long way. A close loss will be better than getting blown out. Seems very close between a lot of these teams which tends to happen when you are comparing the major conference teams to the second tier conference teams.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Another team I think needs brought up is San Francisco. They will be in, but don’t be surprised if they go play in. The numbers look great on paper, but really they didn’t beat anyone. I think maybe Davidson early. Went 0-5 against Gonzaga and st Mary’s. The committee has done that to kenpom favorites from mid majors in the past.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Whoming is in....hopefully San Fran doesn't get screwed too badly

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I actually just looked at byu who happens to be 6th out. They look like they have a lot of weight non conference. They would also be a great team for play in purposes. Large fan base. I just assumed they were out, but the profile doesn’t look so bad.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Texas A/M should be good now. Even if they lose tomorrow, it wouldn’t be a bad loss

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This conference has done pretty bad in the tournament overall. Seems like they know how to get teams in though.
    another crash and burn on the way folks

stake1

Hey look at that a “golden sombrero” for the mountain west.
    Each and every team eliminated on day 1