SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

ok heres my bets thanks to the genoricity of a fellow capper

pitts-11 arizona st -7.5 new mexico st +6.5 michigan st -13 seton hall -3.5 arizona -4.5 straight bets all 5.50 to win 5

4 team teaser
    pitts -8.5
    az st -3.5
    new mexico st +10
    michigan st -9
    5.50 to win 16.50

4 team teaser
    seton hall/rutgers under 153
    pitts -7
    new mexico state/nevada under 167
    penn st +17
    6.00 to win 18.00

and last
    parlay

nba
    memphis +5
    lakers -5
    utah +1.5

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

GL pal . However, after today, I would suggest not betting parlays or big teasers when trying to build a bankroll, long term losing proposition.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12085

I dont like the pace and feel of this pitt game. then again, still early but they shouldnt let providence hang around

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

oh boy, today doesnt look too good for you Harry. dont let it get you down, rebound tomorrow. if you got the chance

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

not to be rude but y don't u just bet with fake cash , rather taking peoples points and not being able to pay them back,

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    not to be rude but y don't u just bet with fake cash , rather taking peoples points and not being able to pay them back,
    oh no, you dont know seahawk

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lol, is that a good thing?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

no i get donations when i am down learning how to place bets capp properly so i actually have a loan out that i have been payin back as well so people give me some points usually people who dont use em or whatever .. its just a way to keep learning and betting with no risk $$$$$

last night was another brutal night.. i am officially stopping my parlay plays and teasers for not focusing on just straight bets .. i need to read up on a few teams today... ok i had 51 pts down to 21 down 30 so i need to be carefull yesterday i went for too many teasers parlays and if i would have put the three bets on teams i had leans on... wouldof be even today all three would have hit...dammit...focus focus today.. thanks stealthy and again thanks for the points yesterday guys i obviously need to play smart tonight.. looking for any leans.. gl to you all and god bless ya
    Points Awarded:

THE DEVIL gave SEAHAWKHARRY 21 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THE DEVIL
    THE DEVIL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus dude you better not bet cash you be homeless in a week... gl today heres a few more.. but damn... this must be cheaper givingh you points than paying for you on out on the streets./.lol

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Hey thanks for the points i want asking for any today i do appreciate it thanks.. and yeah i wont be betyting cash any time soon trying on here to get a bankroll of points to get a free play to see what happens.... anyways this is all good learnin.. because dam i ve lost $$$ before on nfl bets its almost as bad as losing these points... almost.. thanks devil....