ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Thanks, but I did lose this squeaker for you fellows. And those Books?

Because the bitterness would surely being coming back double, now.
    This also keeps ABE from claiming the SBR's all-time gambling champion. Darn it!
    Maybe that's still only a, I suppose, though?

Now, I am greatly surprised with the big underdog points they give to UCLA?
    Hedging--as most pros are aware of, comes to mind first, and with that many points, it's far too tempting.
    But I must try to figure the "when-time," to hedge?

Early, h/t, live wagering? Tough choices.

* The Books are telling you UCLA has no chance? I went to bed last night, worrying, about them winning it all. Did I waste a few nerves with that stress? Hmm, not convinced as much as those big underdog points are trying to tell we gamblers.

** Another note; Until I take a closer look, well, until then, I say Circa is too much like these 2021 ordinary Books we are seeing presently. They can't even beat Bovada?
    They seem to flinch on certain parlay wagering, too?

Some offshores appear to be much better in a few ways, that's for sure.
    No "live-waging" on the biggest college games all year and this Book claims to be the biggest Book in the World?

*** Last Note on Books of today:
    It appears to me, most want their clientele to wager on straight plays as a majority, in a simple, conservative manner?
    I think that "conservative" word fits almost all Books of the past year. In other words; "they like it, and want it, simple and snug," where your options are very narrowed down.

But I mentioned one solid one, above. Can they hold out?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

abe ur in the sbr nutjob hall of fame with joecool and paulapoker

congrats

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the books appear like they want you to take the UCLA points i agree

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    the books appear like they want you to take the UCLA points i agree
    They appear also to scared to death of enormous Gonzaga payouts. Bold move, or well thought out?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    They appear also to scared to death of enormous Gonzaga payouts. Bold move, or well thought out?
    i am sure the books know what they are doing long term from the beginning of the tournament.

they are probably also hoping a lot of people with gonzaga futures start hedging. +14.5 might be enough to get people hedging.

ABEHONEST

i am sure the books know what they are doing long term from the beginning of the tournament.

they are probably also hoping a lot of people with gonzaga futures start hedging. +14.5 might be enough to get people hedging.
    Yes, very tricky play when you hedge. It works sometimes, yet other times, you just wasted a bunch of your winnings.
    So they have to believe Gonzaga will overpower them in some manner? I don't know this UCLA team at all, but Jib does, I would like to see what he thinks?
    They beat a sound Michigan team, so how bad can they be? My Elephant-Man didn't score enough points for me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

UCLA plays a slow game so hard to blow them out

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

UCLA +14.5 isn't even a hedge. If you have a Gonzaga future ticket, it's just a totally separate bet.

ABEHONEST

Honestly, there are at least 1 to, maybe, 4 Books who are still offering exotic plays/actions. We need these Books badly, even if it's just to keep it entertaining, at the very least.

One has an A in the middle of it's Book name I've already mentioned BOV. Solid!

I did just see where a Book is allowing you to buy points throughout the game, in advance, but the 1/2 I was looking at will cost .25 cents? Ouch. But, it's there for you!

And UCLA lovers can still find 26/1 or 25/1 to win it all. Like I say again, you gotta love these Books--that are still surviving--with exotic action offered.
    Parlaying a 26/1 shot, these days, is very, very scarce commodity, isn't it?

* Maybe the route to take for our sports gamblers of today, is to drop the tight-ass Books, and throw in with the Good Book?
    Not be confused with the one Good Book who offers to save your soul.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350