bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

March Madness....they aint kidding! Turned me from a gambler to a spectator!

Maybe it's the Covid shortened season or whatever who knows but this shits off the tracks...the way things are going I expect Oral Roberts to win the championship...what's worse at this point I'm not even sure anyone would be surprised...if ya reversed my bracket I might be doing pretty good!

Good luck to you fellas still betting this...I have to admit it's entertaining as hell to watch so ya know I get betting on it for fun but you better be a psychic or a referee or the luckiest mfer on earth if you think you're gonna win money at this year's MM!

I completely surrender on betting on it but I'm having alot of fun watching it!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Take Kentucky. Calipari has big game experience.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

after that ohio st loss, ive been getting slaughtered

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Take Kentucky. Calipari has big game experience.
    At this point I don't even know if Kentucky has a basketball team anymore...this year the books should all have half-priced lines bc nobody knows shit about any of these teams...Oral Roberts or Loyola Chicago might win this year...if you're an OR alumnus and put a bet on em to win hell ya might be rich April 4th bc there's not really a team that they legitimately cant beat and they shoot damn near 100% free throws so if they can just keep it close they're gonna out free throw these weak teams at the end. This year is a very unimpressive level of basketball even for the #1 and #2 seeds (not just the ones that are on their way home already)...any of these teams could win...we'll see but I have almost no idea who will win a game much less the tournament. Good luck boys whether you're betting or just having a great time watching like me now! Look this is the most emotional like Cinderella stories tournament in history...I just wish they had actual fans in the audience it would be insane!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the tournament is fun i agree. really proves seeding means little.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    the tournament is fun i agree. really proves seeding means little.
    Tell that to Illinois

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How can you guys possibly be having so much trouble wagering on these games? Could it possibly be that you guys are major homers, a sure sign of losers? How many of you are still wagering against Pac 12 teams? Obviously the are the best conference in the tourney. All of you losers in the Midwest and East coast should know this by now. I guess the truth of the matter is that you guys simply have NO CLUE when it comes to wagering. What a sad, sad group.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Follow these guidelines:

When the better team is the dog take the points or bet them SU.

When the better team is the favorite lay the points.

Do not look at lines or seedings before you determine who is the better team.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Follow these guidelines:

When the better team is the dog take the points or bet them SU.

When the better team is the favorite lay the points.

Do not look at lines or seedings before you determine who is the better team.
    Well I appreciate the help and that's fairly sound advice...the problem is this year so little basketball has been played and as a result (at least in my case) I sure as hell haven't seen enough of Loyola Chicago and Oral Roberts much less the top seeds to determine who's the better team...I mean sure Gonzaga appears dominant but laying 14 points to Oklahoma sure didn't sound like a bargain but hey they won by 16 soooooo I guess I wish I'd laid the points now for that pointless 2 point cover.