johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Oral+11 vs. Arkansas. Doing this again?
    I think the ride ends here now

Spektre
    Spektre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

After Oregon State pulled out tonight, The Beavers could be getting some oral in the Final Four.

Mr.Capone
    Mr.Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6228

I think your right I have seen this too many times the sleeper falls of Cinderella in the Sweet 16. Early line is ARKANSAS-12 I think they drill them !!

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Capone View Post
    I think your right I have seen this too many times the sleeper falls of Cinderella in the Sweet 16. Early line is ARKANSAS-12 I think they drill them !!
    I don't recall a two player team ever make the sweet sixteen before. Obanor & Max scored 80% of the teams
    points against Ohio State & 67% of their points against Florida. Very unusual.

Way back when college basketball was much more popular than the NBA when we first got
    our TV among the best teams were Duquesne, LaSalle & St. Bonnies. Duquesne had two
    1st team All Americans Dick Ricketts & Sihugo Green. Duquesne was on top of the college basketball world.
    Back then, the National Invitation Tournament was king of the postseason tournaments,
    and Duquesne wore the NIT crown in 1955. The NCAA tournament was second-fiddle back then,
    Ricketts and Green combined to score all 35 of Duquesne's points as the Dukes led the Flyers, 35-30, at intermission
    of the championship game. Sihugo Greem was the #1 draft choice of the NBA the following year, Bill Russell was 2nd choice.
    Oral Robert duo matched Green & Ricketts with them scoring 80% of the points vs. Ohio State
    Equaling Green 33 & Ricketts 23 in their 70-58 championship game.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    I don't recall a two player team ever make the sweet sixteen before. Obanor & Max scored 80% of the teams
    points against Ohio State & 67% of their points against Florida. Very unusual.

Way back when college basketball was much more popular than the NBA when we first got
    our TV among the best teams were Duquesne, LaSalle & St. Bonnies. Duquesne had two
    1st team All Americans Dick Ricketts & Sihugo Green. Duquesne was on top of the college basketball world.
    Back then, the National Invitation Tournament was king of the postseason tournaments,
    and Duquesne wore the NIT crown in 1955. The NCAA tournament was second-fiddle back then,
    Ricketts and Green combined to score all 35 of Duquesne's points as the Dukes led the Flyers, 35-30, at intermission
    of the championship game. Sihugo Greem was the #1 draft choice of the NBA the following year, Bill Russell was 2nd choice.
    Oral Robert duo matched Green & Ricketts with them scoring 80% of the points vs. Ohio State
    Equaling Green 33 & Ricketts 23 in their 70-58 championship game.
    how old are you?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    SO GLAD YOU CASHED, GREASER !!!

I did not have the faith, i bailed like vanilla ice in a gang fight

lol, hope you’re well homie!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    lol, hope you’re well homie!
    i did circle back with ORAL +11.5 vs Arkie and hope you partook !!

First 12