Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

one play for monday so far

i usually don't like to bet early in the week unless i see a game i like but i really like west virginia -5.5. they are due for a good game and georgetown weakness is teams that can rebound and are big. Not to mention they are at home in the big east. i'm going with my first instinct good luck

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, good day

bo281
    bo281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1241

yea it seems to me wvu gets up for the big teams at home, and if butler gets going they are tough to beat. After watching them a lot this year it seems they tend to fall asleep at some point in the game, ex. louisville, recently cincy and seton hall. I will be on wvu too, ga town is to shaky right now and hard to put your money on. A lot of questionable efforts, no excuse why they should lose to rutgers,usf or odu.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

staying away more than likely. G-Town can play like a top 5 team at any time and WV is overrated IMO. WV will win because they SCREW every team at home. Tease them down and find another team to tease it with.

eatdust11
    eatdust11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

I won't play this one.. but I lean WVA... good luck

TPowell

seems like WV struggles with the top teams while GT struggles with the lesser teams.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck I like WV as well

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I also lean toward WV at home

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Tough one... Might just sit it out! But if i had to play i would lean G Town...

But good luck!

mozomboking
    become a pro
    mozomboking's Avatar Become A Pro!

w.virginia shows up for this game

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    staying away more than likely. G-Town can play like a top 5 team at any time and WV is overrated IMO. WV will win because they SCREW every team at home. Tease them down and find another team to tease it with.
    These are exactly my thoughts. GT has screwed me every time I've played with or against them this year, and I agree that WVA is overrated. If anything I will tease this game in some fashion, but I don't trust either team.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia is not overrated.

TPowell

Shorty, name 1 team they've beat (outside of Pitt) that is actually solid in conference

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

T, don't make me fly down there and kick your ass!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Shorty, name 1 team they've beat (outside of Pitt) that is actually solid in conference
    Ohio State, Portland, The Citadel and Long Beach State...

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah I like WV also..

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

love the pic, good luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

WVU is so easy to love talent wise but damn if they arnt one of the worst coached, undisciplined, non free throw shooting teams ive ever saw...if that isnt enough they rarely play a whole damn game like they think the game should only be 20 minutes....really sucks i had high hopes for this team but huggy bear has proven again that he is a much better recruiter than coach...two sketchy but talented teams it would be great if they both show up it would be a great game

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

im staying off this game because I never no what Georgetown team is gonna show up. If I made a play I would make a tiny play on West Virginia money line

palmyjin
    palmyjin's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the play but have to do more research but gl anyways!

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

My plays are Oklahoma plus 15 over Texas..a team that should not be trustted to cover a dd chalk role in a conf, game. And /utah State will deliverated manhanfle fresnoi State at -15.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    My plays are Oklahoma plus 15 over Texas..a team that should not be trustted to cover a dd chalk role in a conf, game. And /utah State will deliverated manhanfle fresnoi State at -15.

think those may be the best two plays on the board my friend, okl and over that is

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    WVU is so easy to love talent wise but damn if they arnt one of the worst coached, undisciplined, non free throw shooting teams ive ever saw...if that isnt enough they rarely play a whole damn game like they think the game should only be 20 minutes....really sucks i had high hopes for this team but huggy bear has proven again that he is a much better recruiter than coach...two sketchy but talented teams it would be great if they both show up it would be a great game
    Banker, I have a future wager on WVU to win the title at +2000.

In my opinion, West Virginia has the best talent of any team in the country. However, like you said they seem to be poorly coached.

Give me Butler, Ebanks, Smith, Truck, Mazzula, Cam and the guy from Europe over any other 7 in the nation any day, and I love my chances!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Banker, I have a future wager on WVU to win the title at +2000.

In my opinion, West Virginia has the best talent of any team in the country. However, like you said they seem to be poorly coached.

Give me Butler, Ebanks, Smith, Truck, Mazzula, Cam and the guy from Europe over any other 7 in the nation any day, and I love my chances!

shorty you know i know you sharper than the avg bear and while those are nice odds you just burnt that shit, there no way they win it all, id be shocked if they get past sweet 16....this year is all about matchups though so kinda depends on the draw but like you said and ive said many times talent wise if they not the best they right up there....problem is they lack a lot of thing essential to tourney success 1st off they cant make a free throw to save there damn lives.....second you know they love to not show up in the 1st half and when you play with fire in the tourney someone gonna clip you you cant go 6 games having to come from behind against quality teams....3rd if they do actually play well the 1st half they tend to let down very late in games(lot to do with free throws) just so many things they do that gives the opposing team a chance to win....last but not least and gotta blame the coach for this they just dont play good team ball relying way to much on there superior athleticism......im not telling you anything you dont already know i think you may just have your blinders on for this team......let them run into a team that boxes out and limits there offensive boards (which they are excellent at) and plays as a team and makes free throws and its lights out....i know its disappointing being your team and all if it makes you feel any better i was super high on this team coming into the year but they have proven they just dont have what it takes to win it all

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Banker, it was a future I placed back in November. I loved the odds and I played it. I still like it.

You really don't think they'll get past the Sweet 16?

I'd be shocked if they didn't get to The Elite 8...

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

georgetown embarrassed 2 times in a row--playing with fire betting against them a third time--too many points--it will be close

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Taking WVU here

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Banker, it was a future I placed back in November. I loved the odds and I played it. I still like it.

You really don't think they'll get past the Sweet 16?

I'd be shocked if they didn't get to The Elite 8...
    That's a good price for a team with this much talent. With a break and the right draw in the Tournament, who's to say WVU can't get to the FF? But if it doesn't make it out of the first weekend, that won't be the biggest shocker of the month.

infospy
    infospy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a good game to watch, or just flip a coin

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

I like WV too. GL!

trap
    Update your status
    trap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10874

Was at the playground with my granddaughter, pushing her on the swing, and at the sametime was hashing out this game.
    I decided to flip a coin, the coin went into the sand and I cant find the coin.
    Think Im gonna stay away from this-one. Im down a quarter before the tip.
    LOL
    g/l

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

When in doubt, take the home team.

TPowell

Ohio State, Portland, The Citadel and Long Beach State...
    is that really the best you came up with?

I believe Ohio State was without Turner or he was hurt in that game. Portland does have a strong team though

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

5.5 is too much for a team that can't shoot a free throw! Gtown it is.