sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dapper Capper NCAA Hoops 11/12 (20-20-3 YTD)

Started the week off great, slowly crept back to mediocrity. Time to turn it up a notch in week 2.

***Austin Peay +1
    Austin Peay looking to redeem themselves after a blowout loss at Miss. St.

***Ill-Chicago +5.5
    UIC primed to get their first win against a perennial underachieving Duquesne

***Buffalo -3
    Buffalo is probably the best Mid-major team not named Gonzaga

The Rest...
    Washington -8
    St. Joseph's -14.5
    Denver +18.5
    Troy +5

(20-20-3 YTD)

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

The Buffalo spread looked too good to be true to me at first. Now it’s -4.5. But then I saw that SIU is one of the slowest paced teams in the country. Buffalo being one of the fastest paced teams in the country may have a harm time with this team. I always try to avoid the huge difference in pace of play games especially early in the season non-conf ones.

egzacto
    egzacto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4850

Tough beat on Austin Peay looks like a winning night 4-2 with Washington pending

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Buffalo could be the Loyola of last year. I hope so. I’m so sick of the same teams loading up every year.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    The Buffalo spread looked too good to be true to me at first. Now it’s -4.5. But then I saw that SIU is one of the slowest paced teams in the country. Buffalo being one of the fastest paced teams in the country may have a harm time with this team. I always try to avoid the huge difference in pace of play games especially early in the season non-conf ones.
    Very true. If a fast paced team is held in check early, they seem to get frustrated