drewdown88
    A.S.W.S
    drewdown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Experimenting with the top 25

So last saturday I thought of a little something, ( I'm sure someone has done this before so I'm not saying I'm the first to do it, so chill out).. So last saturday there was like 16 games involving top 25 teams, if you would've bet against what the public was betting on in all those games, you would've went 12-4.

Now this saturday I think there was about 14 games and if you would've done the same thing, betting against the public you would've went like 3-11 I think. Has anyone out there ever tracked this throughout the entire season????

I got to thinkin about it and it seems like if you can catch the trend early on in the day, then you might be able to get on board and win some. Just throwin this out there, and any feedback on this I would appreciate.

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S

And in this whole thought process, does anyone agree that the most popular games to bet on, are one's involving the top 25??

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

ESPN & network tv games are most popular to bet on. No matter who's playing. I won with with TN & KY today. Both on the road one getting a point & the other givin a point. I won these using a very scientific theoretical summarization process. I said "KY & TN are the better teams!!!" Then I heard a voice, it said, in a real soft whisper "The team that scores the most points will win the game". It was a revelation!!! So I have a whole new outlook and a new system now that I think will work. The key is the team that scores the most points in the end will win the contest. Great thing about this system is it applies to all sports. It's been terrible in golf though

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

eh I think the most money for the serious betters are in the small non televised games

drewdown88
    A.S.W.S

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    ESPN & network tv games are most popular to bet on. No matter who's playing. I won with with TN & KY today. Both on the road one getting a point & the other givin a point. I won these using a very scientific theoretical summarization process. I said "KY & TN are the better teams!!!" Then I heard a voice, it said, in a real soft whisper "The team that scores the most points will win the game". It was a revelation!!! So I have a whole new outlook and a new system now that I think will work. The key is the team that scores the most points in the end will win the contest. Great thing about this system is it applies to all sports. It's been terrible in golf though
    , yeah my post did sound a little weird, and I'm not a fan of the whole system thing. And thats not the direction I was trying to head with posting this. I just found it kinda odd and was wondering if anyone tracked it longer. You have to admit that if you agree and think those are the most popular games bet on, that there is no way the books are gonna take a loss like that every weekend. I guess maybe that's where I was going with this. The books would've lost their ass and I can't see them being in business if this happens a lot.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

your post was fine dude! Wasn't making fun of you or anything. Seriously, the last couple weeks I've just been taking the better, higher ranked team on the road. Syracuse +2 playing G'town? I took cuse. UK +1 playing Vandy. UK all the way. UT -1.5 playing SC, GO VOLS! I think sometimes the line is a little inflated for HC, plus syracuse has been a cash cow for me all season. Plus, they really are really good