mancity
    mancity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Wow smu!

Had SMU +9 against Houston. They lead the majority of the game and then go scoreless the last 3 minutes to cancel the bet...Final score: 67-58 Houston SMH

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

tell me about it. I had 8.5. Dude blows layup at the end of reg.

mancity

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    tell me about it. I had 8.5. Dude blows layup at the end of reg.
    I feel for you man...i hate the late-game fouling in basketball. There's like 10 seconds left and you're down by 8 - You're not going to win the game BUT they still foul... I just don't get it.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I had 9.5......man, I feel for both of you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mancity View Post
    I feel for you man...i hate the late-game fouling in basketball. There's like 10 seconds left and you're down by 8 - You're not going to win the game BUT they still foul... I just don't get it.
    Love this sport but this by far most maddening shit! Not sure what worse, the foul down several possessions with 20 seconds or less (under 10 really a kick in the nuts). Or my other favorite, you have about 50 seconds left and it a 3 point game, instead of playing defense and getting ball back down 1 possession with 20-30 seconds left you start fouling and turn a one possession game into 2 possessions, miss another shot, foul again, next thing you know a 6-7 point dog who had a chance to win fouls themselves out of game then the cover!! Drives us crazy!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys it’s part of the game so many instances of course you’re going to find these freaking things

mancity

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Love this sport but this by far most maddening shit! Not sure what worse, the foul down several possessions with 20 seconds or less (under 10 really a kick in the nuts). Or my other favorite, you have about 50 seconds left and it a 3 point game, instead of playing defense and getting ball back down 1 possession with 20-30 seconds left you start fouling and turn a one possession game into 2 possessions, miss another shot, foul again, next thing you know a 6-7 point dog who had a chance to win fouls themselves out of game then the cover!! Drives us crazy!!
    Right on point brotha. I see this more often in College basketball. That's why if it's a small spread like +2 or +3, I have to place the bet like it's a ML bet...expecting the team I side with to win.