HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAA Jagger Bomb

Oklahoma -3

WVU sucks BAD. FADING.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Big -12 ya pretty much gotta take the home team or pass, don't love it but think Sooners only playable side. Actually think some value in the under, it appears to me wvu scrapping the press and are gonna try to slow this game down. I made it 155-160 so plenty of room for a play. Of course these to could revert to what they know and it turns into a track meet, I'm willing to take that chance since everything I been reading says wvu gonna ditch the press and focus on this hybrid zone in the half court. Young also off a 40 min effort in a physical game at Texas on Saturday. Gl drinker.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Big -12 ya pretty much gotta take the home team or pass, don't love it but think Sooners only playable side. Actually think some value in the under, it appears to me wvu scrapping the press and are gonna try to slow this game down. I made it 155-160 so plenty of room for a play. Of course these to could revert to what they know and it turns into a track meet, I'm willing to take that chance since everything I been reading says wvu gonna ditch the press and focus on this hybrid zone in the half court. Young also off a 40 min effort in a physical game at Texas on Saturday. Gl drinker.
    Same to you my friend! Nice reasoning/write up. Feel better about my play already...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OU not playing well....

I love my Sooners but this team got hot early and rode Young to a high ranking. They’ve been overrated for a few weeks.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sooners done this year

I am not chasing them
    Anymore