firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I hate Paul Johnson. We’re in the recruiting hotbed for college football and we get 3 stars. The best team Paul Johnson had was with Chan Gaily’s recruits. High school offense sucks to watch. He just keeps winning games he isn’t supposed too and gets extensions..... we’re fuked
    Worse now

Kirby Time

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I hate Paul Johnson. We’re in the recruiting hotbed for college football and we get 3 stars. The best team Paul Johnson had was with Chan Gaily’s recruits. High school offense sucks to watch. He just keeps winning games he isn’t supposed too and gets extensions..... we’re fuked
    5 stars ain't gonna go to play in a option offense.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    5 stars ain't gonna go to play in a option offense.
    5 Star we last got was Justin Thomas who was committed to Bama and de-committed as a DB there because he wanted to play QB.....He was legit I guess but Johnson’s hasn’t had a QB outside of him. Nesbit wasn’t his guy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

5 Star we last got was Justin Thomas who was committed to Bama and de-committed as a DB there because he wanted to play QB.....He was legit I guess but Johnson’s hasn’t had a QB outside of him. Nesbit wasn’t his guy
    Think the time is long past where a option team capable of competing for championship. I suppose if they had a strong enough defense but his d's always seem to be Swiss cheese from what I can remember. Even if they had a incredible season and made it to final 4 I'd think once teams have weeks to prepare for them they would be screwed right?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Think the time is long past where a option team capable of competing for championship. I suppose if they had a strong enough defense but his d's always seem to be Swiss cheese from what I can remember. Even if they had a incredible season and made it to final 4 I'd think once teams have weeks to prepare for them they would be screwed right?
    Very true

firedawg

Rudy

Engage plan “B”

Thanks

First 12