Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    lay off these mother fukkers already.....they obviously know what it means to truly appreciate the female form....my f'n "beam" was harder than those she's layin' on with one look into her eyes and that ass!!!#FreeNassarToday!!!
    I don't know Donk - something about her just doesn't do it for me. Her butt is square and rock hard looking. I like soft and round. Her face reminds me of a friend of mine, so that definitely doesn't work either. Maybe if she softened up and lost some muscle because she does not have that hour glass figure. She's very boxy. To each is own and she's not ugly, I just don't see all the fuss?

AND, I've never been excited about assaulting or abusing a woman. That is the most disgusting thing in the world to me, equal to abusing a child. I think all abusers should be shot, burned then hanged in town square.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It's not the gymnastics scandal that will get them fired. It's the multiple football and basketball players raping and assaulting women. I think both are gone. I don't know all the facts but from what I heard, they both knew of several reports with their players and they did not expose it, which means they covered it up. The entire school covered up any attempts to get answers all the way to where they were sued to come clean. This might be worse than Pedo State.
    Uninformed idiot.

Admits he doesn’t know all the facts then throws out seriously damning allegations without any evidence.

It’s what’s wrong with America. People want the big name coaches to be guilty, so they make up their mind before any evidence surfaces.

The OTL idiot made that video all the way back in August, and sat on it until the Nassar hearing to take full advantage of the clickbait of piggybacking some years-old sexual assault cases along with the monster Nassar.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Dom, are you saying that you believe Izzo when he says he doesn't know anything about Walton? The kid was living in his house man. He was in trouble numerous times. One being the report of a gang rape with other MSU basketball players. He then goes on to get into more trouble breaking his parole but doesn't see any jail time or doesn't even have to go to court on that violation. I don't think it is a coincidence that all of that seems to be handled by the same police department. Soon after he is all of a sudden far away from Izzo's staff but he doesn't know anything about any of it? I have always like the guy but this is hard to believe. Not only was he living in the same place but seems to conveniently leave dodge with no punishment but then no one knows what happened. That is a remarkable story to swallow.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Dom, are you saying that you believe Izzo when he says he doesn't know anything about Walton? The kid was living in his house man. He was in trouble numerous times. One being the report of a gang rape with other MSU basketball players. He then goes on to get into more trouble breaking his parole but doesn't see any jail time or doesn't even have to go to court on that violation. I don't think it is a coincidence that all of that seems to be handled by the same police department. Soon after he is all of a sudden far away from Izzo's staff but he doesn't know anything about any of it? I have always like the guy but this is hard to believe. Not only was he living in the same place but seems to conveniently leave dodge with no punishment but then no one knows what happened. That is a remarkable story to swallow.
    Agree Izzo does not look good there with his comments and saying “I don’t know” why he left the program.

The Walton case facts aren’t 100% clear to me, but I believe he was not charged with anything. Similar to Jerry jones & Zeke Elliot - if your player is found not guilty by the country’s justice system, who are you to take it into your own hands and dish out punishment? No, most likely the coach/owner/etc. give their player the benefit of the doubt and stand behind them in many cases.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

You guys don't get it. You see the current of the wind, and want to assume Izzo and Dantonio are guilty, and will be found culpable.

I don't know any more than what has made public. But from what I have seen, both of these coaches GET IN FRONT of the scandals of the players on their teams. I still maintain that neither Izzo or Dantonio will be caught up in any such scandal.

Use your brain and think. If you think they will be or should be removed - please state the reasoning. NOT Speculation

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Agree Izzo does not look good there with his comments and saying “I don’t know” why he left the program.

The Walton case facts aren’t 100% clear to me, but I believe he was not charged with anything. Similar to Jerry jones & Zeke Elliot - if your player is found not guilty by the country’s justice system, who are you to take it into your own hands and dish out punishment? No, most likely the coach/owner/etc. give their player the benefit of the doubt and stand behind them in many cases.
    Oj Simpson is also innocent !!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I hope 1 day this clowns have a daughter and end up in this kinda rape situation!!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I agree with you in most cases but this one is a bit different. It is reported by OTL, today, that Walton was currently on probation while his troubles continued before he left. The only way you are on probation is you commit a crime. So he must have been previously charge with something when on Izzo's staff. Unlike Jones & Elliott, Elliott wasn't living in Jones's basement. If Walton moves out Izzo had to have known when, why, and where he was going. All this at the time when Walton is being accused of rape with other players. I would like to know how does one get released from probation after a violation of probation without seeing a judge or serving any time? None of this makes any sense if this is correct other than school made damn sure he walked and got away from them so they could pretend it never happened.

Of course OTL could be making shit up, I guess we will see but this looks about as bad as it could for Izzo. Especially, like you said, say the same shit every time he is asked a question.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s get rid of them

Mich St football steady decline anyway

Izzo getting old

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s get rid of them

Mich St football steady decline anyway

Izzo getting old
    Fortunately you don't get a vote. They will stay or go based on the facts. Not based on idiot's speculation

magaman
    Update your status

JJ bashing MSU here... bashing Purdue in another thread. Coach is just butt-hurt about seeing Rutgers gets destroyed routinely since they joined the varsity conference.

Rutgers <<<

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Uninformed idiot.
    Admits he doesn’t know all the facts then throws out seriously damning allegations without any evidence.
    It’s what’s wrong with America. People want the big name coaches to be guilty, so they make up their mind before any evidence surfaces.
    The OTL idiot made that video all the way back in August, and sat on it until the Nassar hearing to take full advantage of the clickbait of piggybacking some years-old sexual assault cases along with the monster Nassar.
    Dude - You don't know all the facts either BUT you have already turned a blind eye to any of it because you suck on MSU's tit. Your feeble mind can only make excuses for the cover up of the entire athletic department. Nassar fukked everything that did a split and nobody seen nothing? Football and basketball players raping and assaulting, girl commits suicide as a result and you want to sweep it under the rug. You're what's wrong with America. You turn a fukkking blind eye to abuse. You blame the victims. Pathetic.

You most likely took gym class with Nassar. We get it now.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Neive if you don’t think this kinda crap goes on at every big school !!
    I think you would also have to be naive.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

JJ...Stop reading. It's making you confused.

First 12