2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Gonna still try and get these discussion threads going on most days where I have the time to do so..

reason I started a season long was just to have a place where my plays could be posted cleaner and easier to track opposed to in these where they tend to get lost among all the talk. Love the discussion tho and we have a great group of guys here so don't want to lose that!!

Looks like we have a huge card so thought sooner this thread got up the sooner we could start trying to bang out some winners!!

As always I appreciate everyone who participates and makes these a must read if you love this sport as I do!!!

Go go go go!!

Thought I would mention everyone should feel free to post if they have sound angle/thoughts on any of the NCAA conf championships as well!' Would love to get few good ideas for plays as wanna watch some football but really didn't have the time to invest this fall to follow the college fb as much as I'd like.

I do have a 30-1 Wisconsin national champ future I talked about way back in someone's thread when discussing who had the easiest road to playoffs and I thought it was wiscy by far, just as I mentioned then I wasn't gonna be thrilled needing them to win this game and certainly not a playoff game but thought the road to getting to this point was incredibly easy, now just gotta figure out hedging strategy? Like how much and when? I'd love to wait for that 1 more game but not sure it be wise?? Osu more talented but also so flakey I really dunno what to expect? Not like it a huge ticket I only threw 25 bucks on it so prob let it ride then hedge it all in 1st playoff game!! Lol.

Only plays I personally like/feel I have any idea on are Sooners, despite Patterson good coach and in a rematch just think mayfield and co too hot, they really took their foot off pedal after lighting tcu up in 1st game!! Then i also like the under in the ACC ship, rooting for canes but just hard to see their offense having success vs the Clemson d. I think canes will play inspired and give tigers more a game than some suspect but under makes most sense to me.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-02-17 at 01:50 AM.

2daBank

Oh wow, excited for Xavier/cincy, that usually a war. No love lost between these programs!!

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh wow, excited for Xavier/cincy, that usually a war. No love lost between these programs!!
    Fukk ya most underrated rivalry in college hoops

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Fukk ya most underrated rivalry in college hoops
    For sure, the hatred of Xavier by the cincy city kids is real!

2daBank

I like cincy as small dogs, think they will beat Xavier up on the boards. Don't like they havnt played a lot of tough competition yet and 1st true road game by not like a unfamiliar setting for them.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Rado St (Julia Roberts , pretty women huge)

mich

cincy

Butler

2daBank

Last year the bearcats rebounded damn near half their misses in this game!!

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Posted in my thread already, but take a look at u155.5 in IUPUI/Ball St. I have it in the 140s, and the last two years they have played to 119 and 135 on 68 and 65 possessions.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Posted in my thread already, but take a look at u155.5 in IUPUI/Ball St. I have it in the 140s, and the last two years they have played to 119 and 135 on 68 and 65 possessions.
    Just quick look some of their scores this season scare me, along with really bad defenses. I havnt begun to try and nail down possessions or anything yet, I will though, thanks for bringing up,

2daBank

The under in Ann Arbor looks solid, both teams struggling to shoot and Indiana plays much slower under Bradley it seems.

2daBank

Can smu hold their own on the boards giving up so much size at the 4 and 5??

2daBank

After watching Xavier dominate the glass vs Baylor on has to think the excellent rebounding shockers can do more of the same, well coached teams generally pick apart a zone. Speaking of coaches it a huge mismatch in this game as Scott drew can't hold marshalls jock!!

2daBank

Tulsa/illi st incredibly interesting to me. These 2 squared off at a nuetral court already this season and illi st demolished them but Tulsa shot well below their season average from behind the arc while the Redbirds were lights out shooting over 50% from distance..

not a great matchup for Tulsa on the defensive end in the sense that illi st lives from behind the arc and Tulsa plays incredibly poor perimeter defense (teams shooting upwards of 38% from 3 against them on the season coming in at 258th in the country!)., On the other hand Tulsa gets to the charity stripe at a impressive rate and Redbirds poor allowing a lot of freebies.. in the 1st meeting Tulsa made 2 more FTs but illi st actually got to the line a couple more times (they a bad ft shooting team coming in at 66% on the season!) that isn't something you would expect again even on Redbirds court it more likely Tulsa holds significant edge at the charity stripe, stands to reason considering how many treys isu chucks up (not many fouls on jumpers).,

You would think the masses are gonna see the big margin in the 1st meeting on a nuetral court and assume taking Illi st at home with a small spread is a slam dunk but I'd warn to be catious considering some of the variables I stated above likely to be much different.,

I'm looking at the over myself, the 1st meeting came in at 152 total points and not being very competitive we didn't see the foul game at the end. I'd expect this one to be much closer and I believe a big reason for that is Tulsa will get into the 70s this time considering other than their 1st game of season this game marked the only other time they failed to do so. Isu ranks very poorly (like in the 300s!) when it comes to defensive rebounding and FTs allowed so Tulsa scoring so few the 1st meeting isn't likely to happen again! Redbirds offense has slumped badly their last 2 mostly due to their 3 point shooting dropping off, as mentioned Tulsa allows teams good looks from behind the arc so stands to reason this a good spot for them to get their shots falling again.. I like both teams to get into the mid to high 70s here so think we getting some value in the over 148.

2daBank

Slu/butler under 128 seems solid.. the games slu has got into the 70s have all been against teams that play at a faster pace. Several examples of them being held in low 60s and even a 51 last game when the face teams that play at a similarly slow pace as them. Butler not only does just that but is a better defensive squad than the other slow paced teams slu has struggled to put points up against. Combine that with slu needing easy baskets off offensive rebounds we shouldn't expect much of against a sound defensive rebounding butler team and slu also needs trips to the charity stripe where they don't shoot it particularly well, butler not great in that regard but defending slu without fouling not that difficult. I see a game where butler scores mid 60s and that be enough to cruise to victory as slu will struggle to put up mid 50s as they terrible shooters and it will be tough sledding to score inside on the bulldogs. Don't expect it to be close enough where the foul game comes into play and actually think butler will really take air out of the ball the final 4 minutes.

2daBank

Can smu hold their own on the boards giving up so much size at the 4 and 5??
    Can't wait for ya'll to wake up, sober up and talk to me bout this one!! Really wanna play smu but also really not sure about the question I posed above!! lol

2daBank

I like buffalo at home vs Bonnies. Last year buffalo went to st bonaventure with a bunch of sophomores and lost by 6 in a game the Bonnies shot 20 more free throws! Now those kids all juniors and get the game at home, think the flip the script and get a W here..

2daBank

Old dominion looks solid as dogs to vcu but seems like line might tick up some.

2daBank

Well that what I was afraid of, waiting on smu and line shoots up to past point I want to play them, ugh.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

No way is Wisconsin 10 pts better than Ohio State. Let's not forget Ohio State has held leads in almost all their games this year for the majority of those games.

Eric22174

How can Michigan be -7 against Indiana? I mean some RPI predictions had Indiana beating the number against Duke. I think that numbers a little inflated as well.

Eric22174

Slu/butler under 128 seems solid.. the games slu has got into the 70s have all been against teams that play at a faster pace. Several examples of them being held in low 60s and even a 51 last game when the face teams that play at a similarly slow pace as them. Butler not only does just that but is a better defensive squad than the other slow paced teams slu has struggled to put points up against. Combine that with slu needing easy baskets off offensive rebounds we shouldn't expect much of against a sound defensive rebounding butler team and slu also needs trips to the charity stripe where they don't shoot it particularly well, butler not great in that regard but defending slu without fouling not that difficult. I see a game where butler scores mid 60s and that be enough to cruise to victory as slu will struggle to put up mid 50s as they terrible shooters and it will be tough sledding to score inside on the bulldogs. Don't expect it to be close enough where the foul game comes into play and actually think butler will really take air out of the ball the final 4 minutes.
    I like this play. Butler has been atrocious 1st half. I think that will set up for a nice cruise the 2nd half.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    No way is Wisconsin 10 pts better than Ohio State. Let's not forget Ohio State has held leads in almost all their games this year for the majority of those games.
    It isn't impressive to me leading a 40 minute game for 30 minutes before getting shelled.. you could be right, I don't think wiscy all that great but line kinda speaks for itself imo. I kinda think it starting to get in osu heads the way they fold up late..

Wiscy better than Clemson who just beat them by double digits at home no less, think wiscy has few dd wins over teams I don't rate that far behind osu who I don't even think is a tourney team.. I dunno, normally I like that amount of points but I wasn't interested in buckeyes.. guess 1 thing to consider is wiscy home court gonna be as good as usual? Or will they be more worried about the football game?

Eric22174

Another one that sticks out to me is Penn State -1. Penn State has one thing that Iowa doesn't have an that's star talent Carr. I think -1 is generous even on the road.

Eric22174

It isn't impressive to me leading a 40 minute game for 30 minutes before getting shelled.. you could be right, I don't think wiscy all that great but line kinda speaks for itself imo. I kinda think it starting to get in osu heads the way they fold up late..

Wiscy better than Clemson who just beat them by double digits at home no less, think wiscy has few dd wins over teams I don't rate that far behind osu who I don't even think is a tourney team.. I dunno, normally I like that amount of points but I wasn't interested in buckeyes.. guess 1 thing to consider is wiscy home court gonna be as good as usual? Or will they be more worried about the football game?
    I agree the number is fishy as hell. Wisconsin just looked so bad against Baylor that I just don't see it. Wisconsin in football was another spread I was looking at. Why did it shoot up from Ohio State -2 up to -6 and now it's back down again. What that tells me is sharps are split.

Eric22174

Barrett just had surgery I heard. So not sure he will come out like a gang buster

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Another one that sticks out to me is Penn State -1. Penn State has one thing that Iowa doesn't have an that's star talent Carr. I think -1 is generous even on the road.
    I played them as well.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Just woke up, super hungover.

Almost pulled trigger last night on cincy +2.5 at X. Will be a play of mine.

Also like wichy state, and I like Wiscy football to win SU.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Boy,u up all night ?? I may take a small stab at the under LaSalle /HC....being plated in Ireland this AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Boy,u up all night ?? I may take a small stab at the under LaSalle /HC....being plated in Ireland this AM.
    I got a hour or 2 in here and there! Lol.

2daBank

Now that you fukks waking up answer my USC/smu question!!

HeeluvaGuy

Also posted in my thread: South Dakota St -2.5. Alize Johnson has been in a mini slump and he has to deal with Mike Daum today. If those two play just even, the Jackrabbits are better everywhere else. Could be a blowout if they hit their threes because Mo St can't keep up. SDSU rebounds well and offensive rebounding is a big part of Mo St's offense.

2daBank

Also posted in my thread: South Dakota St -2.5. Alize Johnson has been in a mini slump and he has to deal with Mike Daum today. If those two play just even, the Jackrabbits are better everywhere else. Could be a blowout if they hit their threes because Mo St can't keep up. SDSU rebounds well and offensive rebounding is a big part of Mo St's offense.
    Agree. I'm on them as well.

HeeluvaGuy

Now that you fukks waking up answer my USC/smu question!!
    I usually stay away from games with contrasting styles unless one team is clearly better and I know they can dictate pace, etc. So that one doesn't interest me. Sorry.

2daBank

I usually stay away from games with contrasting styles unless one team is clearly better and I know they can dictate pace, etc. So that one doesn't interest me. Sorry.
    See I like those type games but understand your point about not knowing who will dictate which why I'm so curious. Mainly whether smu can deal with Trojans size advantage?

2daBank

Good chance I'll be on Cal again but think I'm prob better off waiting as Id assume st Mary's takes on more money. Honestly don't think gaels all that good, cal very young which why they struggled in Hawaii but they do have experienced size that matches up well w gaels and I thought they responded well granted against a terrible team last time out, responded none the less tho. I think +8 or more here at home a little steep.

12 Last