2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If you into laying big number asu-20 might be ok, not my style but really looks like they should run them out the gym.

2daBank

Crappy ass 2-4 Thursday, 1st losing day since Sunday and I probably deserved it, only game I have any gripe with losing was the cincy under, barely went over and cincy defense just really didn't come to play. 2-1 on totals The sides were well deserved dog shit as I was short on time and was capping games in freaking car. Try and do better Friday.

Overall: 111-95

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    12/23

Temple +3..way more battle tested squad here, owls have played the 12th toughest schedule in the country. Uga has a few decent wins but against softies like st Mary's and Marquette. Owls way more hard nosed squad than those teams and don't think uga physicality will bother them. I do worry a little bit about about offensive rebounding but think the advantage uga has there will be offset by temple winning the turnover battle. Ultimately as we talked about with Uga the other day they need to get to the foul line to have much success offensively and owls rank 10th in the country in ft allowed. Uga did have a unreal offensive game the other day vs gtech but I just don't expect them to repeat that effort as that was way out of norm for them. I like Alston and quinton rose to be the difference here in a game I think the dog can win outright

Ull/Clemson under 147..toughest thing about this one is there really no favorable comps as ull hasn't played much of a schedule and the few decent teams they have faced are nowhere near tigers caliber and even worse not close stylistically so having to make few assumptions here but think they the correct ones.

1st and foremost pace, ull 77th in adjusted tempo however that is more due to teams they face shooting early in the clock. As I mention often I tend to lean to the deliberate team imposing their style and think that absolutely will be the case here, just don't see them speeding the tigers up. Secondly cajuns 109.7 adj efficiency comes from offensive rebounding where they rank 13th in the country and FTs where they get 21% of their points. That is all well and good but those numbers were piled up facing the 305 schedule in the country! They now facing a tigers team that is 21st in the country in defensive rebounding and 12th when it comes to points allowed at the charity stripe as teams only get 13.7% of their points at the line.

Points are not gonna be easy to come by for the cajuns, you can throw out that 85.2 points a game the Cajuns score cause this a huge step up in class from not just the norm but anyone they have faced. I think if they get the 63 tigers allow on average they will have done well. For arguments sake let's give them 65 which quite honestly I think 5 higher than they will actually get. That leaves Clemson needing 83 to beat us, is that possible? Yes. Likely? No. Tigers average 77 but that down to 72 their last 3. They have only hit or exceeded this number 4x on the season and 3 of those 4 came against atrocious teams ranked outside the top 200 while the other was a 83 point effort vs a pretty bad unc ashville team they held to 53. In fact of those 4x tigers hit 83 or more 2 of them still stayed under this number, one barely went over totalling 150, and just one flew past this number. As I said I would be surprised if la la hit the 65 I'm giving them for arguments sake. Tigers take away the 2 main things cajuns do to achieve their high season average, I see this as being played right around 140 giving us those 7 points of perceived value I crave

Southeast Missouri st +7... really don't think there a whole lot separating these teams, they both beat siu by almost identical score only difference being semo did it on the road while slu was at home (a game siu gifted them by the way!). Obviously I don't like my hometown squad as seems I fade them quite often, I can't help it I watch them a lot and I'm not impressed. I feel like they get benefit of a lot of calls for some reason. Travis fords team likes to put their heads down and initiate contact which has lead to the 4th best FT rate in the nation but imo it pure garbage! Red hawks have some capable shooters and slu pretty poor defending the 3, I think between that and the motivation for these kids from little school in cape to compete with the city boys be enough to have this game competitive till the end.
    Bama-2.5.. hope I'm not making a mistake here, as I mentioned loved bama at pk but that number long gone. I considered waiting and seeing if comes back down but just don't want to lose anymore and have it end up being -3 or -4 later on. I'm comfortable here still being just one possession but don't want to lay more. As I mentioned above horns have really struggled offensive since their leading scorer got hurt, 2 of the 3 games since they have managed 52 and 47! Bama plays strong defense so life not gonna get any easier here, while horns defense is absolutely legit and one of best in the country they gonna have their hands full containing sexton outside and hall down low. Guards rule the world and bama has one of the best ones in the country.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Bama-2.5.. hope I'm not making a mistake here, as I mentioned loved bama at pk but that number long gone. I considered waiting and seeing if comes back down but just don't want to lose anymore and have it end up being -3 or -4 later on. I'm comfortable here still being just one possession but don't want to lay more. As I mentioned above horns have really struggled offensive since their leading scorer got hurt, 2 of the 3 games since they have managed 52 and 47! Bama plays strong defense so life not gonna get any easier here, while horns defense is absolutely legit and one of best in the country they gonna have their hands full containing sexton outside and hall down low. Guards rule the world and bama has one of the best ones in the country.
    I'm gonna even touch bama at -3 should be fine. Doesn't the temple line seem trappy? I thought it would be temple -1 or pk; makes me wanna bet uga.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I'm gonna even touch bama at -3 should be fine. Doesn't the temple line seem trappy? I thought it would be temple -1 or pk; makes me wanna bet uga.
    I don't subscribe to "traps", simply not a real thing. Just another made up thing by degenerates that too lazy to cap a game properly or want to believe everything fixed/predetermined and oddsmakers somehow know the outcome before hand which a load of crap. Kenpom has uga-1 which where it opened and money hit dogs right away so dunno what or who being trapped when Uga took on money right out the gate?

I cap the games and play where I see value, not off imagination and assumptions everything fixed. In most ratings there not 15 spots separating these 2 and uga at home, don't see anything suspect about the line. If uga wins it will be because they continue shooting like they did last game and because they have big advantage on the offense glass, not because it was fixed.

2daBank

12/23

Temple +3..way more battle tested squad here, owls have played the 12th toughest schedule in the country. Uga has a few decent wins but against softies like st Mary's and Marquette. Owls way more hard nosed squad than those teams and don't think uga physicality will bother them. I do worry a little bit about about offensive rebounding but think the advantage uga has there will be offset by temple winning the turnover battle. Ultimately as we talked about with Uga the other day they need to get to the foul line to have much success offensively and owls rank 10th in the country in ft allowed. Uga did have a unreal offensive game the other day vs gtech but I just don't expect them to repeat that effort as that was way out of norm for them. I like Alston and quinton rose to be the difference here in a game I think the dog can win outright

Ull/Clemson under 147..toughest thing about this one is there really no favorable comps as ull hasn't played much of a schedule and the few decent teams they have faced are nowhere near tigers caliber and even worse not close stylistically so having to make few assumptions here but think they the correct ones.

1st and foremost pace, ull 77th in adjusted tempo however that is more due to teams they face shooting early in the clock. As I mention often I tend to lean to the deliberate team imposing their style and think that absolutely will be the case here, just don't see them speeding the tigers up. Secondly cajuns 109.7 adj efficiency comes from offensive rebounding where they rank 13th in the country and FTs where they get 21% of their points. That is all well and good but those numbers were piled up facing the 305 schedule in the country! They now facing a tigers team that is 21st in the country in defensive rebounding and 12th when it comes to points allowed at the charity stripe as teams only get 13.7% of their points at the line.

Points are not gonna be easy to come by for the cajuns, you can throw out that 85.2 points a game the Cajuns score cause this a huge step up in class from not just the norm but anyone they have faced. I think if they get the 63 tigers allow on average they will have done well. For arguments sake let's give them 65 which quite honestly I think 5 higher than they will actually get. That leaves Clemson needing 83 to beat us, is that possible? Yes. Likely? No. Tigers average 77 but that down to 72 their last 3. They have only hit or exceeded this number 4x on the season and 3 of those 4 came against atrocious teams ranked outside the top 200 while the other was a 83 point effort vs a pretty bad unc ashville team they held to 53. In fact of those 4x tigers hit 83 or more 2 of them still stayed under this number, one barely went over totalling 150, and just one flew past this number. As I said I would be surprised if la la hit the 65 I'm giving them for arguments sake. Tigers take away the 2 main things cajuns do to achieve their high season average, I see this as being played right around 140 giving us those 7 points of perceived value I crave

Southeast Missouri st +7... really don't think there a whole lot separating these teams, they both beat siu by almost identical score only difference being semo did it on the road while slu was at home (a game siu gifted them by the way!). Obviously I don't like my hometown squad as seems I fade them quite often, I can't help it I watch them a lot and I'm not impressed. I feel like they get benefit of a lot of calls for some reason. Travis fords team likes to put their heads down and initiate contact which has lead to the 4th best FT rate in the nation but imo it pure garbage! Red hawks have some capable shooters and slu pretty poor defending the 3, I think between that and the motivation for these kids from little school in cape to compete with the city boys be enough to have this game competitive till the end

Northwestern +9.. I'm making this play under the assumption Vic law gonna play, it been a week since he suffered a concussion, I looked everywhere trying to find out if he made trip (assuming he cleared if he got on plane) but with no luck. If he plays this line too high, if he doesn't I might just swallow the juice and buy out (not sure yet). I love Trea young but think NW can play with these guys as they have every other tough opponent minus a ugly game vs Texas tech a month ago. They have hung with Purdue, creighton, GT, in fact in those 3 losses the combined margin was 10 so if they wanna give me 9 here I'll happily take it. I like the over as well but seeing where it goes and if law in fact playing begore I pull trigger.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Be shocked if Temple stayed with in the number.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I don't subscribe to "traps", simply not a real thing. Just another made up thing by degenerates that too lazy to cap a game properly or want to believe everything fixed/predetermined and oddsmakers somehow know the outcome before hand which a load of crap. Kenpom has uga-1 which where it opened and money hit dogs right away so dunno what or who being trapped when Uga took on money right out the gate?

I cap the games and play where I see value, not off imagination and assumptions everything fixed. In most ratings there not 15 spots separating these 2 and uga at home, don't see anything suspect about the line. If uga wins it will be because they continue shooting like they did last game and because they have big advantage on the offense glass, not because it was fixed.
    Love this post. I suspect you and I are very different in many parts of life, but we agree on a lot of stuff when it comes to college basketball handicapping. Keep up the good work!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Love this post. I suspect you and I are very different in many parts of life, but we agree on a lot of stuff when it comes to college basketball handicapping. Keep up the good work!
    Both statements incredibly accurate I'm sure, lol..I love the way you go about your totals, nothing but respect.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Be shocked if Temple stayed with in the number.
    Yea they will probably win straight up. Nothing more shocking than a 3 point dog winning or covering, forget the 15-25 point dogs that been winning outright, this would be the upset of the century.

I'm all for differing opinions, Im certainly not the type to think I know everything cause I don't. I'd really appreciate it if that opinion came with some type of incite instead of garbage hyperbole that doesn't do anyone any good.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Either I saw your post when I was wasted or we thought the same about temple lol!!

jeffchitown

In all honesty I think Georgia has some better wins... Marquette not easy they beat them and Georgia tech no easy and they creamed them. They also beat saint Mary’s. This definitely was not worth a $429 dollar bet

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    In all honesty I think Georgia has some better wins... Marquette not easy they beat them and Georgia tech no easy and they creamed them. They also beat saint Mary’s. This definitely was not worth a $429 dollar bet
    I'll take temples wins and schedule any day of the week. St Mary's and Marquette both soft. Temple beat Clemson which by far best win of any of the 2, auburn, odu, scary. Way more impressive resume. Honestly doesn't mean a lot for this game but don't think uga wins nearly as impressive.

2daBank

Far as the bet size if that way above your norm I certainly wouldn't suggest it, not any more or less strong of a play than any other imo. Like I said I do worry about dogs edge on boards. Hedge some of it out, line starting to move owls way a little so shouldn't cost you too much. I'll say this, the fact it up to -3.5 on square ass bovada while owls now a juiced +3 on pinny prob a decent sign for us.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Am I wrong for thinking 18 may be too much for the way liberty plays?

jeffchitown

Banker good news is usually when I don’t remember betting something when I was really drunk I tend to win more often then not

jeffchitown

Well looks like temple is not going to win this if they keep shooting like trash

2daBank

Adding a second bet to the Clemson under at 150. Can't believe it getting bet up, still think the original number good but I'll take some here as well.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck bro,I really like that Clemson under...good points made by you and and the Tigers don't foul alot,one of tops in nation in oppts. not getting to line.Their last game out,was a very good effort by Clemson's "D" .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gl banker

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

wow landed right at 149. Push for me.

2daBank

Man I had ull score pegged, unfortunately Clemson scored 9 more points than I was counting on., good thing I re-popped at 150 so paid for the loss on 147, painful we lost the 147 on a 3 pointer by tigers with 24 seconds left in a 26 point game. Fuggin little prick.

2daBank

Princeton +8.5

2daBank

Really need to know if Vic law playing? Can't even find a tweet saying whether he made trip. Figure with a concussion he wouldn't travel if not cleared so just need to find out if he was on damn plane!!

jeffchitown

I saw a tweet he made the trip but not sure how reliable it is

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    I saw a tweet he made the trip but not sure how reliable it is
    If he made trip then I'm confident he plays. Don't think with a concussion he would make trip if not cleared. Thanks.

2daBank

NW/okla over 157

Flo gulf coast/shockers over 159.5

2daBank

Bradley +7.5

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Total trap banker... I knew cuz I bet them last week against umass when they got rocked... knew that would come into play this week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Total trap banker... I knew cuz I bet them last week against umass when they got rocked... knew that would come into play this week.
    There no such thing. The games are not predetermined or fixed. Moving on.

2daBank

Wright st/gtech under 124

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

SE Missouri St getting poop stomped too - ouch.
    Last edited by 2Shirts; 12-22-17 at 06:40 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Did today's work include taking a look at the total in the TCU/William & Mary matchup?

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

I’m on Bradley too this is brutal..

Other day I faded them due to FT shooting and 3 pt defense, they shot well from the stripe and defended the hell out of the 3.

Today.. ole miss is 8/14 from 3 and Bradley shooting 4/9 from the Stripe.

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    I’m on Bradley too this is brutal..

Other day I faded them due to FT shooting and 3 pt defense, they shot well from the stripe and defended the hell out of the 3.

Today.. ole miss is 8/14 from 3 and Bradley shooting 4/9 from the Stripe.

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
    I know man, their defensive numbers what was so appealing, plus pretty much every decent team ol miss has played came down to the wire. Need to have me a late night push as play not going so hot. This week my totals been on point but my sides been kinda bad. Go figure.

First ... 2324252627 Last