bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Almost seemed like he shot that last free throw too strong on purpose. I guess it's appropriate they ultimately won via rebounding

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Still like unc to beat gonzaga even though Berry looks horrible. Beat way better teams than gonzaga to get to the finals. Weird tournament, gonzaga and unc are in the finals but not beating the spread throughout.
    Goss is a way better player than Berry. And the Zags got the bulk to keep Meeks under control. I think the Zags are the better team.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm watching the first tip out rebound and Meeks shoots the ball and crosses the line as he's shooting. That should have been a lane violation.

Oregon really screwed the pooch on the boards. How you do not box out is unforgivable. In the end, losing their big boy hurt them tonight.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    That has to be an excruciating beat if you had over 153.5. Literally impossible not to hit that given all the FT chances and misses.
    It's a good reminder for me to not play with significant money.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    we'll see who's laughing last monday lol. UNC missed those free throws because they didn't bend their legs at all, stiff as a board and scared. gonzaga playing loose.
    Doesn't hurt that they played no one to get to the championship either. While Zags were having trouble beating those powerhouse teams like South Carolina and Xavier, UNC was actually battling top 10 teams that were actually considered as a threat to win a championship and spent most of the season among the top teams in the country. Good luck with your Zags play. Let me know how it works out for you.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm watching the first tip out rebound and Meeks shoots the ball and crosses the line as he's shooting. That should have been a lane violation.

Oregon really screwed the pooch on the boards. How you do not box out is unforgivable. In the end, losing their big boy hurt them tonight.
    Is there a game you watch that you aren't crying about the refs?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Bunch of dicks

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Tough to go out like that but great year for the Ducks.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Doesn't hurt that they played no one to get to the championship either. While Zags were having trouble beating those powerhouse teams like South Carolina and Xavier, UNC was actually battling top 10 teams that were actually considered as a threat to win a championship and spent most of the season among the top teams in the country. Good luck with your Zags play. Let me know how it works out for you.
    with an effort like this, heels are dead against the zags. The team you said all year that beats nobody, somehow beats everybody. and they are gonna add UNC to the list. Equal size and better guard play by Zags will be the difference.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Is there a game you watch that you aren't crying about the refs?
    I come on here and look for a thread from unde since I wasn't here during the game and the first thing I notice is a post by Mac crying about calls. How about you check out those 16 turnovers and 3/15 or whatever from 3 point land by Oregon after halftime. Chuck up some more Steph Curry 3-balls and then say you lost because of the refs and not because you are smaller than UNC and didn't box out to begin with.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    with an effort like this, heels are dead against the zags. The team you said all year that beats nobody, somehow beats everybody. and they are gonna add UNC to the list. Equal size and better guard play by Zags will be the difference.
    An effort like this? Did I miss something? UNC just sent home another title contender with Berry and Hicks having terrible nights. Make me a list of the teams actually considered as a title contender that Zags beat this tournament and we can compare. Whenever you are ready, tell me all about that gantlet the Zags went through. The only team they played that spent much of the year ranked and was considered a good team shot 27% from the field and still lost by one basket against the Zags. Zags haven't even faced a team with size yet. They have been feasting off high seeded teams with no inside game. Impressive

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

had ducks, like unc game vs kentucky a lucky cover, ducks lost this because dorsey and brooks had a brutal shooting night plus after the 2 fts miss you would think they would learn their freaking lesson

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if nc wasn't playing with a pg with 2 bum ankles this game would of been 20. The bracket was set up for zags to make final 4 . I don't think zags will be able to deal with nc bigs. Also who is going to guard tomball texas finest jones. He reminds me of jaelen sp in mich fab 5

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Was a poor performance by UNC. Got at least a 1/2 pt. discount on the line because of it. UNC should have won by a dozen. They play like this against the Zags...they will lose.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Gotta luv Unde's enthusiasm as a fan. Now bringing up the "who they played card" Can someone find the thread from last years championship game? I believe he used the same line w Villanova

Oregon + the points easy cash. UNC soft and will be exposed Monday night.
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 04-02-17 at 06:08 AM.

First ... 2345