marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I got no faith in the Zags. going against them ATS first game and loss 2nd rd

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

In theory it should happen, but it will not. #1 seeds are simply too good and could take over the game at any point if they wanted to.

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    In theory it should happen, but it will not. #1 seeds are simply too good and could take over the game at any point if they wanted to.
    Very true, even that overrated UConn team in 2006 with Marcus Williams was trailing by 12 to Albany, who had the America East player of the year and a real baller, Jamar Wilson running the ship, with like ten minutes left and like three minutes later UConn was leading. Or when Kansas lost Hinrich to an ankle sprain, they were down by 5 with like six minutes left and a few minutes later they were up by like 8. 1 seeds have such a massive margin for error.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

It will NEVER happen. Ever.

The #1 would have to completely overlook the #16 and that would never happen. Because #1 coaches don't overlook anyone.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    16th Seed NCAA Bullfighter, (female dwarf division):

That's the single worst thing ive ever seen. Shouldn't they have more than fkkin clowns to defend from bull rape?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    It will NEVER happen. Ever.

The #1 would have to completely overlook the #16 and that would never happen. Because #1 coaches don't overlook anyone.
    how do explain the various times that they went into ot?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Gonzaga has been annihilating 16 seed level teams all season. If any #1 seed has a shot at losing it's Kansas and their constant squeaking by teams.

Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Gonzaga has been annihilating 16 seed level teams all season. If any #1 seed has a shot at losing it's Kansas and their constant squeaking by teams.
    I agree Zaga's moving on with ease and match up good againt SD . I'd give Kansas a chance of losing if Kansas plays NCCENT no chance from UCD
    I'd give Nova the same % of losing if they play UNO and no chance from MSMC
    Still very improbable but it's gotta happen eventually according to the odds

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Yes, so long as big conferences get to play in the play-in games, there will be one beaten..

USC and WF can both beat a one seed. Obviously, not a lot, but 2-4/100 maybe.

If they continue to play the shit american league teams, then no, it won't happen.
    Big conferences are never 16 seeds. USC/Providence and WF/Kansas State are all 11 seeds.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    Very true, even that overrated UConn team in 2006 with Marcus Williams was trailing by 12 to Albany, who had the America East player of the year and a real baller, Jamar Wilson running the ship, with like ten minutes left and like three minutes later UConn was leading. Or when Kansas lost Hinrich to an ankle sprain, they were down by 5 with like six minutes left and a few minutes later they were up by like 8. 1 seeds have such a massive margin for error.
    What's your issue with UConn dude?

First 12