jimmyp580
    jimmyp580's Avatar Become A Pro!

Premium Picks

I debated doing this. I am not here to compete with anyone. I am only here to share. I have a lot of respect for RochTitans and I use his picks because I believe that he is very good. I should add that others here are also good. People like Mex. I also use my own and have been very successful over the past few years BUT as luck would have it the one day I tried to share my picks on the site, I was 3-4 so I just stopped because I didn't want to hurt anyone. As I said before, I use RochTitans picks but I also use my own. For the year, I am 199-132 with a win % of 60.1%. Here are my picks for today. I don't want to cause anyone to lose but check them out to see what kind of percentage I get each week and just maybe all of us can make even a little more money. Good luck to everyone.

Brown +3
    Loyola Maryland +5
    Canisius +9
    Weber State +5

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp580 View Post
    Brown +3
    Loyola Maryland +5
    Weber State +5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wilforth..you dont like canisius?
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-05-10 at 09:06 AM.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Jimmy BOL tonight sir I like your Loyola MD and Weber St. Pick and you can definitely make a good case for your other picks as well. Look forward to working together so that maybe we can make a little extra cash. Thanks Again sir Big Dave

jimmyp580
    jimmyp580's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys.