xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

you can catch a type of middle by using alternate lines, and the margin of victory prop
    can give an example of this for sat 11-19 twolves at Memphis

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

The buy back is just like everything else - it has to stand on its own two feet. It shouldn't matter what we already have - if the same side we took to start with has tremendous value we should bet more? We don't really want to chase losers and throw away winners though do we? But, there is a time and a place to bet it back if handicapping says the line is now wrong. Maybe the bookies really fattened it up to get somebody-anybody to take the buy back?

As far as playing the front end to middle it - we need to handicap for really good 1st half performers. What is better at that point -1st half bets or game bets?

All that being said - step # 1 is to track 100 attempts, etc. how did the whole schmeer turn out? If a person can do it he can do it. Does his results show he made more money that way than just sitting tight?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    amateur question? I asked a general question and gave my current example. You morons are too afraid to ask anything and thats why you stay barreled in
    Lol i probably make more money then you in my 5 hours of sleep i get daily. (I was stating a fact)

The point is if you are gambling professionally you wouldnt be asking about middling not off key numbers.

If you saw value in the original bet you made why are u concerned about middling?

If im a moron i dont know what word could be used to describe you

Square up homeboy books love you

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Guys I am 100% guillotine sharpest

FACT

MasterPmasterP
    MasterPmasterP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3989

My 2 cents. If your original bet is better then the market and go for a middle you are leaving all kinds of money on the table long term if you do that.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPmasterP View Post
    My 2 cents. If your original bet is better then the market and go for a middle you are leaving all kinds of money on the table long term if you do that.
    that wasn't the question

Its like asking a weatherman if its going to rain in New York and you say...NO RAIN IN SAHARA DESERT TODAY

MasterPmasterP

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that wasn't the question

Its like asking a weatherman if its going to rain in New York and you say...NO RAIN IN SAHARA DESERT TODAY
    Actually I am precisely answering the question. Example. If I bet New England Patriots -2.5 and the line closes New England -4. I could have bet the other side +4 and go for a middle but long term you will win that -2.5 bet more times then you will lose it so why cancel out that original bet by trying to middle? Rarely is the game going to fall right in the middle, it happens but not that often. In the end, your just leaving money on the table.

RudyRuetigger

again, you are not answering the question

MasterPmasterP

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    again, you are not answering the question
    He's asking when to go for a middle. And my saying not to. Never. Don't. Your leaving money on the table if you do that long term.

First 12