Miami OH -2.5
    Clemson -3
    Kent -7
    Mich +4.5

Serena Williams -
    Roger Federer -
    Na Li - UNDERDOG!!
    Djokavic -

So just an "OK" start for me since joining here... The tennis bets put me in the green, thankfully...

Dispute my "plays" for today!!! What's the play of the day? I like W&M as the strong play for tonight... However, my "strong" play for last night was Miami OH and they gave the game away in the final seconds of regulation, and took a doo-doo in the 2nd OT....

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice run yesterday...Keep it up

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

fukin djokavik was ballin when his ass got sick or whatever the hell that was that happened to him after that it was over he didnt have anything left...i just couldnt get any1 off of clemson yesterday could i? cant say i didnt try

on to what you got going on today...watch out for nova they very capable of running nd asses out of the gym...
    Ill/pen st game is a total shit fest at pretty much a pickem takin the road team PASS..
    leaning vandy, ten has come back down to earth and there lack of depth could be costly in a game against a tough vandy team also chism is questionable if he cant go or is less than 100% look out...
    like northeastern lot of points but they been beating better conf opponents by more than this..
    think iowa is a good play, another classic big-10 shit fest but getting 10 at home in a shit fest ill happily take the points..
    think it a bad spot to take byu, not sure if i can take new mexico but know i cant play byu
    gl with whatever you play today

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Thanks! Early "looks" only. Would like to see how others lean. Will narrow these down and eliminate...

Would like to get a 5 team parlay going as I usually do on big bball nights.

Clemson really $hit the bed last night... You can't win a game when you don't give a fukk about it until there is 2 minutes left. What a joke that was painful to watch...

Yup shame for Joka, that match was his...

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I'm with you on illini, WM, and northeastern. I think Ohio safe may pull it off...much like mich state going into Iowa...they win by 15 IMO. GL buddy and good start

RetardStrength

Insert Lakers -5.5 @ Pacers into a parlay with some of the above...

2daBank

awful short line for the lake show and you know what time it is public gonna eat that line up....cant blame you for liking them and never know what pacer team your gonna get but lake show have struggled bad on the road and they on b2b....just would tread lightly as feels like they inviting lake show money on this 1...of coarse la should and very well could blow them out...gl

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    awful short line for the lake show and you know what time it is public gonna eat that line up....cant blame you for liking them and never know what pacer team your gonna get but lake show have struggled bad on the road and they on b2b....just would tread lightly as feels like they inviting lake show money on this 1...of coarse la should and very well could blow them out...gl
    Yea similar situation as last night with a "low" line against a dismantled Wizards team... I looked over all the NBA games and right now the Lakes is really the only line I like, with the exception of Grizzlies at Pistons -1.5. Grizzlies have been playing some ridiculous ball lately...

2daBank

not sure how its anything like the wizards last night but gl anyway

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

like nd cause nova seems to have problems starting games with the lead.but thinking more towards penn state but not sure with that yet

RetardStrength

not sure how its anything like the wizards last night but gl anyway

I just thought the Lakes giving only 8 to the Wizards last night could have easily been a double-digit line...

Pacers are "better" than the Wiz at home but overall records between the 2 aren't that far off... Figured I'd see a line like 8-8.5 for tonights game as well...

2daBank

few things different 1st this is one more game further along where they have played a bunch of games in not so many nights,also B2B , pacers are certainly a more capable team imo, last night you didnt have the rlm going on tonight either, to me this just a much tougher spot as i said though i never know which indy team gonna show therefor very rarely ever bet there games as when you think they a good play they dont show up then when you think a good team should handle them at home bam they show up...of coarse i cant argue with you lake show should handle there business just wouldnt surprise me if this 1 of there games where they sleepwalk through it and try to pull out the win at the end...oh yea 1 more thing dif on the 1st night of the B2B you would think they looking to handle business so they can conserve energy for the next nights game..either way good luck just something to think about..i also agree there really not much worth betting in the nba tonight but i always hate nba wed just me im sure...gl

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

WM line down to -2! Thoughts on that? I took it but wondering where it goes from here

2daBank

not playing w&m but not betting against them either...honestly if you like them and been one of the ppl cashing on them i think i wouldnt worry about the line movement as that shit happens a lot with there games....not sure why if there some sharps out there waiting for the bubble to burst or what...i been liking fading them against more athletic teams in the conf but i dont really think jmu is all that much more athletic

RetardStrength

"other" plays today/tonight...

Chelsea ML
    Henin -400
    ***Might go Li again to beat the other Williams sister tonight... (+400) Serena on short rest, bum leg, after a mentally grueling match last night... I honestly feel like she doesn't "care" about this tournament at this point... My prediction is that 1 of the 2 Chinese underdogs will be seen in the finals, and Henin is riding the "comeback" wave, and will likely take this tournament home...
    Will be a "gametime" decision but I really like Li for the big money 2 nights in a row!!!

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

fukin djokavik was ballin when his ass got sick or whatever the hell that was that happened to him after that it was over he didnt have anything left...i just couldnt get any1 off of clemson yesterday could i? cant say i didnt try

on to what you got going on today...watch out for nova they very capable of running nd asses out of the gym...
    Ill/pen st game is a total shit fest at pretty much a pickem takin the road team PASS..
    leaning vandy, ten has come back down to earth and there lack of depth could be costly in a game against a tough vandy team also chism is questionable if he cant go or is less than 100% look out...
    like northeastern lot of points but they been beating better conf opponents by more than this..
    think iowa is a good play, another classic big-10 shit fest but getting 10 at home in a shit fest ill happily take the points..
    think it a bad spot to take byu, not sure if i can take new mexico but know i cant play byu
    gl with whatever you play today
    I was on B.C. with you but could not pass up clemson in the 2nd half it was a gift at -4.5.
    The lakers IMO should be a no play tonight they are bad on the road and even worse on b2b on the road.
    Dont think I could back the pacers here eithier even though I hit a ML bet on them against the 76ers that was more of me fading the 76ers that never win more than 2 in a row.
    GL on whatever U decide.