drbellhead
    drbellhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3274

I may not be a big Duke fan, since I am a die hard UNC fan........but when it comes to Duke, as I have seen over the years, if you give Coach K about 5 days to prepare in this tournament he will have a game plan in place to give Oregon all they can handle. With that being said I would have to lean towards Duke, maybe it is my ACC bias or just after watching duke as well as Oregon this yr I have to think Duke has a better chance to win here...........GL to all of you whichever way you go.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

how could i put this... duke has come up short all year.. when it comes to roster.. finishing games.. rebounding.. they've have been a complete mess

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

That aside to the guy preaching altmans record he was out coached by Martelli last game Oregon just hit some big shots down the stretch .
    Altman switched up his D and got the right matchups in to end the game on an 18-6 run, including a shot clock violation which is inexcusable from Martelli's team. Don't tell me the coach that won the game got outcoached and the team that won just 'hit some big shots'.

Yeah, I have a Ducks avatar, trust me... you won't find me in any other basketball breakdown thread. Doesn't invalidate what I say, go ahead and bet Duke. I don't give two shits. As I mentioned, Duke has Coach K, 5 days, and experience. I don't think it's enough, but it could be.
    Last edited by thellama; 03-23-16 at 08:20 PM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Duke not winning. Oregon probably gonna be my only play tomorrow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A-M will win outright

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO