jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Monday under dog of the day.. hopefully

I really like hartford +18.5. You mostly will look back at the last games hartford and stony brook played each other and say thats a tough call. They were killed by stony brook by 34 points at hartford. You then we will see they did much better on the road losing only by 13 not great but better.

It seems like based on those two losses +18.5 is not a good pick but you have to look deeper. My original reaction was hartford is going to get smoked. You look at the second game against stony brook and every game from there on they have been playing better. I noticed the big changes is they swapped out who their starters are. They have a jalen ross now starting over justin graham. Jalen ross is playing great and was a smart move averaging now 13+ points a game since they moved him to a starter role. Also pancake thomas (love his name) has been having some monster games lately. I think this team is much better then they look it may even be worth throwing a little on the money line. If it hits the payout should be crazy but don't throw a lot on it lol unless you really love high risk & high reward bets. I also think it being a tournament games they are going to raise their game. Anyhow BOL if you tail or fade or neither.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave jeffchitown 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

No way am I not betting on a guy named Pancake Thomas. Tailing.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    No way am I not betting on a guy named Pancake Thomas. Tailing.
    Most definitely! LOL

I went a little cray cray and put $10 on the money line when it was +3000 pays $300. I also did last night $5 on them winning the tournament pays $305. I'm a dreamer today... Lets go Hartford!!

jeffchitown

down 5 at the half not a bad start at all. Hopefully they keep it close in the 2nd half.

jeffchitown

yay they covered final score 80 to 64

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Nice hit, tailed

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Pancake breakfast on me. Nice call!

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Pancake breakfast on me. Nice call!
    np.. i just took 1h over in the oakland game of 72. Not as confident as the hartford bet but i still like it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Shit could have thrown a dart blind folded and hit a dog tonight in the association or college. Nice hit

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    np.. i just took 1h over in the oakland game of 72. Not as confident as the hartford bet but i still like it.
    well that was a joke of a first half 58 points. Good luck anyone who took the over for the game they are going to need one hell of a second half to get that. They will need like 96 points lol

EDIT: These games today are pretty f'n weird