Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply and I really feel that maybe the case tonight. No doubt that Harden goes crazy. I just hope Howard has a good game although I think he has one foot out the door already
    Thinkinh brewer or another role player has a big shooting game finally

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

any leans on Pacers game tonight Kidd? I think they win tonight on home floor and PG has a big game.. They have been good at home.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    any leans on Pacers game tonight Kidd? I think they win tonight on home floor and PG has a big game.. They have been good at home.
    Im
    already invested in Indiana w/ the $290
    free roll on the series , so just rooting them on

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Loser, I never would knock someone about what they bet

it's like being in the gym and guys lifting 300lbs and mocking dude next to them cuz he only lifting 100

its like dude, that's why Hes here

we all team, well atlesst I try to make it that way in my thread ...
    I wrote that for queerb who comes into my thread and makes a snarky comment about how much i bet, and then when i say something, he acts like he didnt mean anything by it.. Typical SBR fool..

Gotta like my chances though considering a bunch of guys have finished and there is only 3 at -5 or better.. Course is playing relatively easy due to rain. So im hoping the fact that it should dry out over night and half these guys are going to start and have to finish tomorrow, will throw them off and Hoffman will stay atop the leaderboard.. That bogey on 17 really killed him though.. He makes par there, we +2 on the field.. Easiest hole on the course. Cant be making bogey there.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24092

Im
    already invested in Indiana w/ the $290
    free roll on the series , so just rooting them on
    I will be rooting pacers on as well...sister a big pacer fan, she still hasnt gotten over peyton so hoping for her sake and your bet it hits..lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

If anything it's harder to win betting small

im 30, been betting since I was in elementary school ...

However i tried the 1k post up and grind $20 wagers but winning days would never give me that fist pump...

so I would bet parlays or just bigger wagers ...

Took me a lot to get where I am today and i still don't have the bankroll I need because I've blown up and dropped 10-20k of months of grinding on a bender too many times...

but having the thread sinxe janursry and just seeing how many guys are tailing it's really helping me as much as them...

I I don't wanna let them down and I'm finally putting everything I learned over the years together and applying strong money management , cuz I could always pick winners , even back on '07 when I joined here , there are several winning threads over the years...

That wasn't the issue

But anyway enough of my rant ,

thanks guys and let's keep rolling
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 04-21-16 at 05:03 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Redscot gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

posey_mvp gave Louisvillekid1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iloseagain gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

twestacott gave Louisvillekid1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sandrone92 gave Louisvillekid1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CTOWNsCAPPIN gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I wrote that for queerb who comes into my thread and makes a snarky comment about how much i bet, and then when i say something, he acts like he didnt mean anything by it.. Typical SBR fool..

Gotta like my chances though considering a bunch of guys have finished and there is only 3 at -5 or better.. Course is playing relatively easy due to rain. So im hoping the fact that it should dry out over night and half these guys are going to start and have to finish tomorrow, will throw them off and Hoffman will stay atop the leaderboard.. That bogey on 17 really killed him though.. He makes par there, we +2 on the field.. Easiest hole on the course. Cant be making bogey there.
    Funny is a good dude man, you guys just different ... He's humble and prob has some years on you, your young and enthusiastic ,

niether is wrong , just different

I've built bank rolls from 2k to 100k in like 6 months to a year before a few times and blown up ... Just wasn't ready and spent money on partying etc

so I've been humbled, but to each their own

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post

Because i didnt mean anything by it. It was actually a good thing. I just wont post anything in your thread good or bad from here out. Good luck to you!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Loser is sensitive and always reads the text with a negative light lol

keeo plugging man

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

You would have heard about it a million times by now if he actually bet that
    i mean how do i not take this in a negative way? Thats very clearly a shot at me.. It is what it is.. Im not sensitive.. I take the negative comments, negatively, and the positive comments, positively.. Pretty straight forward.

Please explain how you can take that comment any other way than negatively?

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

SA Foots

Conmebol

Sao Paulo/The Strongest O2.5 -125 $300
    Hey not sure if you saw this but the line drop to -110 for 02.5 goals.. Not sure what to make of that since the majority of past games have been over...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Loser is sensitive and always reads the text with a negative light lol

keeo plugging man
    Im plugging away slowly..hitting some spots here and there but to he honest, baseball doesnt do much for me. I dont get upset when betting college hoops or fooze but baseball really can grt under my skin. Walks, errors, blown saves...lol

Need college fooze to start

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Hey not sure if you saw this but the line drop to -110 for 02.5 goals.. Not sure what to make of that since the majority of past games have been over...
    Usually the juice drops when the weather is suspect. La Paz, Bolivia calls for scattered t storms thoughout the evening. Hopefully it wont cause sloppy conditions. Never know though, sometimes sloppy conditions allows a fluke goal or 2

Swornn
    Swornn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

However i tried the 1k post up and grind $20 wagers but winning days would never give me that fist pump...

Took me a lot to get where I am today and i still don't have the bankroll I need because I've blown up and dropped 10-20k of months of grinding on a bender too many times...

but having the thread sinxe janursry and just seeing how many guys are tailing it's really helping me as much as them...

I I don't wanna let them down and I'm finally putting everything I learned over the years together and applying strong money management , cuz I could always pick winners , even back on '07 when I joined here , there are several winning threads over the years...

That wasn't the issue

Just wanted to say thanks L Kidd, i'm still trying to learn to successfully make some extra cash with sports betting, and your thread has helped me. Even cashed out for the first time recently.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

iloseagain

Because i didnt mean anything by it. It was actually a good thing. I just wont post anything in your thread good or bad from here out. Good luck to you!
    u are more than welcome to post stuff. just no need to clog it up with a bunch of senseless posts about me posting the wrong team.. i was drunk high tired and all kinds of things and didnt notice what you were talking about.. woulda been much easier to just point it out lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Usually the juice drops when the weather is suspect. La Paz, Bolivia calls for scattered t storms thoughout the evening. Hopefully it wont cause sloppy conditions. Never know though, sometimes sloppy conditions allows a fluke goal or 2
    Im
    not worried, and weather was of course factored in the capping

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Im
    not worried, and weather was of course factored in the capping
    Lets get it!

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might sound crazy and I use might very loosely. LOL

Since Jan. (28th) The Strongest have played 9 home games. 5 out of 9 resulting in over 2.5 goals scored.
    Breakdown by Month
    Jan(28th) -------- Feb ----- --------------------Mar------------------- Apr
    2-0 |||||||||||| 1-0, 2-2, 3-2,0-0 |||||||||||| 2-1, 3-1,1-1 ||||||||| 4-2
    Easily accessed info. here's where the crazy comes in.
    January is very high rains avg. 22 days out of the month it rains. February rains avg. 17 days out of the month it rains. March rains avg. 16 days out of the month. April rains 10 days out of the month. Now I could go into precipitation etc. but I've got one more stat to throw in on April 17th, 2016 last home game played score was 4-2, the game was played at 3pm and weather was Thundershowers and Low Clouds between 12pm-6pm so it's not exact but safe to say it was raining. Couldn't find more weather info past April 6th .
    Like I said crazy^^
    Just looking at this info tells me 2 things about home team 1.They play in rain regularly 2. Can SCORE in rain and be scored on. Didn't look into away team but I do believe this is a very safe bet and should come thru. BOL .

Edited crazy spaces, just saw Kid's post about taking weather into account after posting this ^^ maybe some still on fence hope this brings some insight BOL
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 04-21-16 at 06:32 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

This might sound crazy and I use might very loosely. LOL

Since Jan. (28th) The Strongest have played 9 home games. 5 out of 9 resulting in over 2.5 goals scored.
    Breakdown by Month
    Jan(28th) -------- Feb ----- --------------------Mar------------------- Apr
    2-0 |||||||||||| 1-0, 2-2, 3-2,0-0 |||||||||||| 2-1, 3-1,1-1 ||||||||| 4-2
    Easily accessed info. here's where the crazy comes in.
    January is very high rains avg. 22 days out of the month it rains. February rains avg. 17 days out of the month it rains. March rains avg. 16 days out of the month. April rains 10 days out of the month. Now I could go into precipitation etc. but I've got one more stat to throw in on April 17th, 2016 last home game played score was 4-2, the game was played at 3pm and weather was Thundershowers and Low Clouds between 12pm-6pm so it's not exact but safe to say it was raining. Couldn't find more weather info past April 6th .
    Like I said crazy^^
    Just looking at this info tells me 2 things about home team 1.They play in rain regularly 2. Can SCORE in rain and be scored on. Didn't look into away team but I do believe this is a very safe bet and should come thru. BOL .

Edited crazy spaces, just saw Kid's post about taking weather into account after posting this ^^ maybe some still on fence hope this brings some insight BOL
    Good find..i remember last year you wouldnt see "the strongest" goal total under 3.5. Lol..weird name to for a team too
    Points Awarded:

Stackzilla gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5822

That wasn't the issue

You need to keep posting this from time to time! It's an instructive read.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

GOAL 1-1 45' in

huge goal before half..that changes everything..lol

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

nice... 1-1, snuck one in just before HT

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    nice... 1-1, snuck one in just before HT
    It was even more big that it was Sao Paulo that got the goal

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

It was even more big that it was Sao Paulo that got the goal
    ya, Im learning as we go here... figured as much... dont want the fav to go up 2-0 and sit back and play D

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    ya, Im learning as we go here... figured as much... dont want the fav to go up 2-0 and sit back and play D
    smart man...lets get it

iloseagain

Brendan Steele is -8 thru 13. At least he has to go to bed and go play tomorrow. Dude is gonna shoot a record round and beat my ass haha some bullshit

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Go figure the night that we go against Arieta in a parlay with the over he decides to throw a no hitter and the Cubs double the over total by themselves.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Go figure the night that we go against Arieta in a parlay with the over he decides to throw a no hitter and the Cubs double the over total by themselves.
    i mean even if he didnt throw a no hitter the reds had 0 chance of winning against 16 runs..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

This entire soccer game has pretty much been played at midfield,.3 shots on target, hardly any dangerous attacks....lets sneak 1 more in somehow

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

This entire soccer game has pretty much been played at midfield,.3 shots on target, hardly any dangerous attacks....lets sneak 1 more in somehow
    Yeah this second half has been a snoozefest. Need a goal gents.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well so much for weather stats...lol..I'd still bet big on this. Just gotta push through and grind out more tomorrow. Thanks for the time you put in Kid.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Well -139 tonight

+396 on week

back at it tomorrow

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Rays -1.5 +165 $100

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Well so much for weather stats...lol..I'd still bet big on this. Just gotta push through and grind out more tomorrow. Thanks for the time you put in Kid.
    Keep posting info, ty...

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I like Tampa tonight L1. Makes me more confident you're on them as well.

First ... 160161162163164165166 ... Last