seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

WSU was the better team from the end of the first half to the end of the game and it was never in doubt. Great call LT. I'm shooting so bad I laid off.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

If Zaga holds, this pick will net me around 600. Thanks LT

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Big Thanks to LT

Great call on Shockers LT, thanks for sharing so we could all make some coin!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    The guys that disrespect the Valley either haven't watched the tourney much in years past or just have no clue about these programs. Yes N IOWA that year was unbelievably tough out and you also had that Southern Illinois team that was super tough as nails squad that almost upended that Epic Kansas team with Chalmers, Rush, and Arthur. Creighton Illinois St back in the day are all programs that have made the Valley what it is today. The fact it was a 2bid league this yr speaks volumes about the respect this league deserves and both teams being in Rd of 32 proves that.
    so are you telling me they really deserved a #1 seed last year? how quickly people forget, smh...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LT made a lot of people money today

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    so are you telling me they really deserved a #1 seed last year? how quickly people forget, smh...
    not talking about last years could care less I don't make the seeding the chumps that are on the selection board are responsible for that stuff...what some guys just don't get is the name on the front of your jersey doesn't guarantee a victory when that ball goes up. The big programs talent-wise are always stocked with more raw talent but guess what these Wichita states and other lesser programs have guys that have been playing a long time together and quite frankly experience-wise they didn't even compare to this freshmen diaper Kansas team that's never known what it takes to get to a final 4.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you fukkin right they deserved a 1 seed, how quickly ppl distort the truth.. they were a 1 that were put in the toughest bracket ive ever seen. uk was a 8 seed for christ sakes, and ya know what, uk was a team in the final and shockers/uk was the best gm of the tourney that could have went either way.. no point in talking if you dont know wtf you talking bout, shake your head to that shit..
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

can't discuss sports with homers...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Nice work, LT

I never doubted you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Snowball with another way off turd....go penetrating figure

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think uni is even a better bet (more so at -1 but still dont think -2.5 is enough).. i like them both to advance and have a valley win prop that only needs one of them to for me to cash. i like shockers as well but ku is a more dangerous team than ville imo..
    Damn Bank, I saw you hyping up N Iowa in SO many diff threads yesterday & how you thought it was the best play on the board by far yesterday..

I kinda blindly tailed. I kinda blindly lost 1/3 of my Witch St winnings, lol..

Damn man, I was hoping to look at my phone & see that one a winner this morning. Would of been a massive day yesterday for me if I hit that last one. But oh well, I keep hearing N Iowa sucked donkey balls last night. Arg.. I didn't watch 1 second of the game. On to the next one huh?? Peace out..
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 03-23-15 at 10:08 AM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LT made a lot of people money today
    yes, he did, or he in my case reduced my losses which was a good thing. couldn't resist tying up his lock with losers. squeezed out 1 winning parlay with it at least.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nice call LT....quality post as it is what it is and you had to go w it....well posted

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Good pick LT. But Unfortunately I coupled it with N Iowa.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

LT, need a part 2

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    LT, need a part 2
    Sorry, this was my favorite play all year meaning I won't have another play as strong for about another year.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is dan looking for action?

First 1234