xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Lets analyze Arizona vs Xavier

Arizona Vs Xavier Thursday at the Staples Center

Line is Arizona -11 total 136

Basic notes, Xavier is a very disciplined team. Its rare to see this team just flat out make mistakes. They don't blow teams out, they want to play half court ball. Their center is one of those players that scores well around the rim, with limited hops, but uses over the shoulder hooks.
    Arizona has got some good chemistry going, I like how Arizona gets alot of production off the bench, great mix of inside out play. Xavier will probably not turn the ball over as much as Ohio St.
    There is no crying in basketball or in poker.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Arizona Vs Xavier Thursday at the Staples Center

Line is Arizona -11 total 136

Basic notes, Xavier is a very disciplined team. Its rare to see this team just flat out make mistakes. They don't blow teams out, they want to play half court ball. Their center is one of those players that scores well around the rim, with limited hops, but uses over the shoulder hooks.
    Arizona has got some good chemistry going, I like how Arizona gets alot of production off the bench, great mix of inside out play. Xavier will probably not turn the ball over as much as Ohio St.
    There is no crying in basketball or in poker.
    Oh penetrate yeah, I'm going!! Lets go Wildcats!

** Nevermind, tickets are starting at $150 for nose bleed. I just sat there for a Clips game and its FARRRRR up there.

Arizona will dominate the rebound battle- Stanley Johnson and bunch are too strong. Wisconsin vs Arizona is going to be a hell of a game
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 03-22-15 at 11:31 PM.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Looking to go the tournament games next year in Spokane,
    Yeah I don't think Xavier can win, and Xavier has played alot of bad offensive teams,
    Marquette, Missouri, Cincinnati, playing these teams makes their defense look good,
    I think Xavier is playing their best ball though. Also like Arizona's length on D which should stifle Xavier's low post game.
    Starting to see a 76-63 type game with Arizona winning. That would be 139
    Xavier is also making a huge trip, they were in jacksonville, now they got to go cross country and change three time zones,

Leaning over 136
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-23-15 at 07:22 AM.