Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Tuesday Hoops Discussion/Plays

Indiana at this short home price is so tempting, I mean they have been favored by more against better. I remember a similar spot like this against Minny where I took them and they rolled. I believe they set school record for 3's that game. Anyway I'm gonna pass here.

-----------------

Akron is playing @ Miami (OH), these 2 teams just played in Akron 2/21 and the Redhawks won in OT. Miami (oh) has won 4/5 and really been playing better ball as of late. Last home game for them this year and they aren't going to any postseason.

The Zips had higher expectations this year, but that pretty much went downhill when they kicked D Treadwell early in the year. They have lost some tough games down the stretch while dropping 4/5. They don't rub me as a team that can rally at this point.

Granted Akron shot 7-32 from the 3 in the last meeting and if you watched them play they live/die of the 3 and score off second chance points. In this match-up the Redhawks do a strong job of defensive rebounding which should limit that. Miami (oh) also turns their opponents over 20+% of the time, which should lead to some easy scores and help that home momentum.

-We also have a huge edge at the line as Miami shoots 70.3% and Akron is one of the worst in the country.

I just think the Redhawks enter this game w/ confidence and both teams seem to be trendy in different directions.

I'll be glad to take a shot w/ the Home dog here

Miami (oh) +2 1H 1x
    Miami (oh) +3.5 1x

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Iowa on the road is flat out suspect...gotta go with Ind here...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Kent St is playing @ Bowling Green. Let me just say I hate betting this conference more than any other, and now I got 2 plays lol. Anyway I do like this match-up for the Falcons. Its senior night and they start 3 of them. The post a win over Kent St early in the season on the road and I really like how their defense matches up against the Golden Flashes. I think the Falcons will suffocate Kent St throughout the game making it very difficult to score the ball. Everything the Flashes do well on offense, Bowling Green does better on defense. The falcons also own a huge edge at the line.

Look for Bowling Green to bring their A game tonight, and really get after Kent St forcing many turnovers and difficult shots. The Falcons are not a very good offensive team but I believe their defense will translate into offense tonight.

Sign me up for Bowling Green -4.5 -105 1x

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Rhody @ Dayton = what a game! Both these programs were thought to be at least a year away and they are fighting for the top spot in the competitive A 10. No play here, just enjoy the game.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I'm on the Hawkeyes +3 risk .90u to win .84u and I'm following banker on the YSU play 1x @ +10 bought a point. BOL, LKID!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Kansas and Georgia tech are two im mulling over. Staying far away from iowa/IU

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Uga is Trending big time right now, and I'm higher on their squad then most. I think Djuristic (prob didn't spell that right) is one of the more underrated players in the country. However I lean towards UK tonight, but I'm gonna pass.

So that looks like it for me

Miami Oh
    Bowling Green
    Youngstown St (posted in Conf tourney Thread)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Kansas and Georgia tech are two im mulling over. Staying far away from iowa/IU
    Lean KU

Ga Tech has been heartbreaking their backers all season long. Man have they gave it up late so often!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    I'm on the Hawkeyes +3 risk .90u to win .84u and I'm following banker on the YSU play 1x @ +10 bought a point. BOL, LKID!
    Banker is on this as well? Glad to hear.

Lets get it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

West Vag looks too good at that #. Ku wins gm no doubt but I was expecting more in -7.5 range way they been past couple games. Baylor + pts seemed too nice last night also but hit so what do I know?!? Haha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    West Vag looks too good at that #. Ku wins gm no doubt but I was expecting more in -7.5 range way they been past couple games. Baylor + pts seemed too nice last night also but hit so what do I know?!? Haha
    Looks like Staten and Browne are both out, but who knows w/ Staten as he is a gamer.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Looks like Staten and Browne are both out, but who knows w/ Staten as he is a gamer.
    WVU will get trounced without Staten let alone Browne Do Not Bet your money on WVU with no scorers...
    Ticket#:42476825
    Mar 03 09:03 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Mar 03 01:52 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [544] KANSAS -9-120 (B+½)
    1200 / 1000
    Ticket#:42476826
    Mar 03 09:03 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Mar 03 01:52 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [1544] 1H KANSAS -5-115
    1150 / 1000

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Leaning North Kentucky..One of Lipscombs seniors that was scoring 15ppg is out.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Anyone else besides me liking A&M with 4' at Florida. Might even go some on the ML.

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    Anyone else besides me liking A&M with 4' at Florida. Might even go some on the ML.
    Yes!!! It was +5.5 a few minutes ago

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

GL tonight kid! I see Tar Heels bouncing back at Georgia Tech and Nova getting past Creighton once again with ease.

2 Team 6.5 Teaser:

CBB

[515] NORTH CAROLINA +1-110 (B+6.5 )

CBB

[549] VILLANOVA -3-105 (B+6.5 )

700.00 / 500.00

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I liked the Hawkeye's too but, for about the same reasons I am staying away as well. You paint a pretty ugly picture of the Zips so I'm gonna tail Miami.

I also like Kansas to cover DD.
    Maryland is a team i can see winning by 20+.

Sorry about Youngstown but Det is another team I have no problem imagining a 20+ win for.
    Same as Creighton.

I hate a few other teams this year who have either cost me when tailing or Won when i was fading them.
    I hate NCST & FLA this year, so I'd like to think the lines are a little inflated at pk & +5.

BeanTownClown88

Creighton by 20+ you say?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Indiana at this short home price is so tempting, I mean they have been favored by more against better. I remember a similar spot like this against Minny where I took them and they rolled. I believe they set school record for 3's that game. Anyway I'm gonna pass here.

-----------------

Akron is playing @ Miami (OH), these 2 teams just played in Akron 2/21 and the Redhawks won in OT. Miami (oh) has won 4/5 and really been playing better ball as of late. Last home game for them this year and they aren't going to any postseason.

The Zips had higher expectations this year, but that pretty much went downhill when they kicked D Treadwell early in the year. They have lost some tough games down the stretch while dropping 4/5. They don't rub me as a team that can rally at this point.

Granted Akron shot 7-32 from the 3 in the last meeting and if you watched them play they live/die of the 3 and score off second chance points. In this match-up the Redhawks do a strong job of defensive rebounding which should limit that. Miami (oh) also turns their opponents over 20+% of the time, which should lead to some easy scores and help that home momentum.

-We also have a huge edge at the line as Miami shoots 70.3% and Akron is one of the worst in the country.

I just think the Redhawks enter this game w/ confidence and both teams seem to be trendy in different directions.

I'll be glad to take a shot w/ the Home dog here

Miami (oh) +2 1H 1x
    Miami (oh) +3.5 1x
    Forgot to mention that Freshman Starting PG Noah Robotham tore his ACL little over a week ago for the Zips

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

dont hate toldeo in this spot. got over their loss to northern illinois, they love the road. senior laden with a chance for revenge. see what happens when cmu cant hit their shots, and toledo gets on those boards just like north ill did. i like the points, i think the ml is also viable.

edit: kenpom has toledo with a lower ranked defense in mac, but really, they are better i think where it matters most - eff fg%/3pt%/reb% - for combating cmu. this is to win mac west essentially, and the mac is 4th/33 in terms of close games of >4pts. fwiw.
    Last edited by mrlif1; 03-03-15 at 04:04 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    dont hate toldeo in this spot. got over their loss to northern illinois, they love the road. senior laden with a chance for revenge. see what happens when cmu cant hit their shots, and toledo gets on those boards just like north ill did. i like the points, i think the ml is also viable.

edit: kenpom has toledo with a lower ranked defense in mac, but really, they are better i think where it matters most - eff fg%/3pt%/reb% - for combating cmu. this is to win mac west essentially, and the mac is 4th/33 in terms of close games of >4pts. fwiw.
    Don't hate it either, one things for sure its going to be a shootout

Lol another mac game! sigh

im passing but rooting for ya.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Georgia Tech cant score. You see them vs louisville? Only reason the game was close was because Lousiville couldnt score either. North carolina should cover easy tonight. They just blew em out by 29 at home few games ago. The blue print is out on how to get rid of GT. Also, I really like Nova tonight as well. No idea why creighton is getting so much love tonight to cover. Nova has covered there last 10 ATS games. Also, went into Xavier(which is hard place to play) and was down by 9 at half with them shooting lights outand won by 12. I dont see creighton covering. They are not as good as Xavier IMO.

mrlif1

Don't hate it either, one things for sure its going to be a shootout

Lol another mac game! sigh

im passing but rooting for ya.
    mac-tion baby! lol. nothing final as of yet, gonna see what literature google has to offer.

villanova seems like perfect open parlay fodder on the ml, seems so easy...

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Georgia Tech cant score. You see them vs louisville? Only reason the game was close was becuase Lousiville couldnt score either. North carolina should cover easy tonight. They just blew em out by 29 at home few games ago. The blue print is out on how to get rid of GT. Also, I really like Nova tonight as well. No idea why creighton is getting so much love tonight to cover. Nova has covered there last 10 ATS games. Also, went into Xavier(which is hard place to play) and was down by 9 at half with them shooting lights outand won by 12. I dont see creighton covering. They are not as good as Xavier IMO.
    Im on tar heels as well

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

One angle Im looking at is in the NC State/Clemson game. The Tigers have been $ for me as every time I touched them they played one of their better ballgames. I've noticed that (especially @ home) they've had several games where they started fast and built some big early leads. However, over the course of 40 minutes their lack of offensive firepower has been unable to sustain those leads.

I'll be keeping an eye on this game and looking for a possible 2H play on the Wolfpack...

mrlif1

toledo +7/open teaser
    2.75u risk

toledo ml +155
    1 to win 1.55u

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

GT
    Rhode Island
    Gtown

mrlif1

more mac-tion....yeesh....

buffalo 1h? win this game and decide the mac east with bowling green at home after. get the revenge angle, two teams trending in complete opposite directions. ohio seeding cant change in mac tournie, buffalo vying for double bye (no real news there). ohio 295th in 1h pt diff., buffalo 26th. ohio 1-9 in true road games, a quick punch in the mouth to start and they should fold pretty easily. line seems high for both game and half, and im taking that as a tip.

mrlif1

and apparently this happened during buffalo/ohio pt. 1 ....

"The first meeting was also capped with Phillips’ fist-pump after Ndour’s dunk. It was a gesture Buffalo coach Bobby Hurley didn’t appreciate, and made note of in the postgame press conference. He called Phillips’ behavior “unprofessional.” "

^ some white board material is always good. like this more now.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

no arguments from me buddy

mrlif1

no arguments from me buddy
    if it looks good, shoot. fukk it.

buffalo -8 1h -115
    1.7 to win 1.5u

gl
    Last edited by mrlif1; 03-03-15 at 05:13 PM. Reason: game/odds

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Western Michigan anybody?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Rhody @ Dayton = what a game! Both these programs were thought to be at least a year away and they are fighting for the top spot in the competitive A 10. No play here, just enjoy the game.
    you probably right but hard not to play the flyers here. too much offense for RI, RI turns it over too much. gonna be tough to keep up with the better offensive team if they get more possessions..half unit on dayton-3.5 for me..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i like toledo as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Miami Oh
    Bowling Green
    Youngstown St (posted in Conf tourney Thread)
    Using UK ml to close my 2x parlay w/ ISU ml from last night. 200/140

123 Last