Money_ballz
    Money_ballz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help me pick a winner$$$

Very good night last night all the picks I wanted thoughts on won , hope somebody cashed one of them in . I Took Mizz st.
    Well here are the games I like tonight with a couple of overs. Let me know which one is the right pick. I REALLY LIKE UAB out of these but ill go with the board on who is the best play...

UAB +2 ---I really don’t know that much about this team I just know they have been balling there azz off , I have won some cash off they there last couple of games. UAB have won there last four games by an average of 16.8 points, holding those opponents to a combined 33.5 percent shooting. Also they have wins again very good team .

UAB@VA OVER 125--- This total seem alittle low to me but I may be off let me know

CONN +1

CONN@CIN OVER 131.5

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Sorry Bro cant pick a winner out of that bunch. Got you 2 yesterday Mizz ST. and the Over. I'm glad to hear your cashing those tickets. I personally see the other side on all thos gms. I think they made all the lines correctly. Maybe look at the N.D. Over before it goes up anymore. I have the total at 182. GL with whatever you do.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree with tat here (not sure about the totals as try not to touch them on col hoops) but far as the games go i can make pretty sound arguments for the other side of both games (not as much against uab not touching that 1 just seems off) but like cincy a lot....
    gotta believe cincy has had this game on there radar for quite some time this to me is there big east coming out party..should be a st8 up war and a great game to watch think cincy brings a higher level of intensity into this 1 though..cincy free throw shooting bothers me but love there defense and athleticism...final straw for me and its a big 1 imo i laid off cuse/sh last night even though lot of ppl got there free chicken dinner with cuse now we have another big east battle with a soft ass line for the team with the pretty number by there name i just dont believe books get burnt by this 2 days in a row ....dont worry it wont be long till you start hearing a ton of support for ucon.....gl whatever you decide