Need to tail someone hot....lets go

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

last one Miami hurricanes. lets gooooooooooooooooooo

JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Leaning Nebraska here, away team is 3-1-1 in last 5 meetings, michigan state has won 4 out of the last 6. Both teams are horrible on Saturday games ATS. However, Nebraska has veen hot lately with their great defensive work. Holding teams to 49 or less points in 3 of their last 4 games. I am backing an hot team at home in this conference matchup.

Both teams have great 3 point defenses. Both are holding opponents to 30% or less.

I can see an under in this game as well if it's 115 or more. My site doesn't have an total yet.

My pick - Nebraska -3 to the under of 115 or more when totals come out.

JohnD25

Im leaning Kansas +3 at Texas. I still dont trust Texas as much as some people here. Even though Kansas has been looking shaky their past couple of games I believe Self will get his team ready for this huge matchup.

Kansas hung in with Iowa State in the high scoring affair. Yes they did blow an 19 point halftime lead to Oklahoma however they still managed to cover the 5 1/2 spread.

I don't see Texas as that high scoring offense yet, and as well as Kansas shoots 3's I can see this game getting ugly quick.

Kansas + the points.

JohnD25

South Carolina + points.

Very simple 2013 and 2010. The Gamecocks already have a big win under their belts beating Iowa State. They love big games like this and thrive on them. Expect another sellout tomorrow and possibly, possibly another rush on the court!

JohnD25

Will continue with some doggy treats as I go through the card!

Florida State +16.

North Carolina is having to deal with injuries, including freshman Pinson who broke a bone in his foot against Wake.

With 3 critical matchups against Cuse, Louisville, and Virginia next, I don't see why Williams will have their starters play big minutes against one of the lower ACC teams with 3 huge matchups in the horizon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thewad71

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Haven't really looked a whole lot yet but at first glance I like dayton -5 and oklahoma +3. I really am high up on both squads and enjoy watching them.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Avaldoron72 View Post
    good-matches.blogspot.com

*Due to yesterday's loss I recommend to all of today's games to bet on a 1.5 normal rate (multiplier 1.5).
    All picks were consulted with analysts from PinnaleSports and 5Dimes.

In subscription:
    Detroit Pistons - Milwaukee Bucks /NBA/
    Washington Wizards - Portland Trail Blazers /NBA/
    Bowling Green - Toledo /NCAAB/
    Tulsa - East Carolina /NCAAB/
    Kansas - Texas /NCAAB/
    Akron - Western Michigan /NCAAB/
    Illinois - Minnesota /NCAAB/

4 picks for free:
    Iowa +1.5 (-110) /NCAAB/
    Kansas State -2 (-110) /NCAAB/
    Michigan State -3 (-110) /NCAAB/
    Drexel +1.5 (-110) /NCAAB/

Today unique game. I have the information that today game in NCAAB (Miami Florida - Syracuse) is sold. You can earn huge money. Price this fix is 200 EUR. Game is 100% sure. Persons interested please contact: jack.preosta@aol.com

----------------------------------------------
    Statistics after 86 days:

347 picks won
    268 picks lost
    16 picks money back

Picks from NB Team:
    Lille - Monaco /soccer, France, Ligue 1/ our pick: OVER 2.5 (2.8)

Parlay:
    Sassulo - Cagliari DRAW (3.3) + Real Madrid (1.15) + Chelsea - Bradford over 2.5 (1.45)

Go play in traffic

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD25 View Post
    Im leaning Kansas +3 at Texas. I still dont trust Texas as much as some people here. Even though Kansas has been looking shaky their past couple of games I believe Self will get his team ready for this huge matchup.

Kansas hung in with Iowa State in the high scoring affair. Yes they did blow an 19 point halftime lead to Oklahoma however they still managed to cover the 5 1/2 spread.

I don't see Texas as that high scoring offense yet, and as well as Kansas shoots 3's I can see this game getting ugly quick.

Kansas + the points.
    im one of the ppl here that has played on and talked tex up quite a bit the last 2, pretty likely ill be on them here, but to say i trust them is a bit of a overstatement! their coach a retard and they sloppy with the rock. Horns without a doubt one of the most talented teams in the country, whether shit for brains barnes can translate that into one of the better teams is anyone's guess but his track record is littered with more wasted talent than flourishing teams..

now that out of the way i gotta say man, i think you on crack or some type of powerful hallucinogen if you think "this gm could get ugly quick" and you talking bout ku being the team that wins? it might get ugly but it be ugly for anyone holding a ku ticket.. not saying ku cant cover or even win but ku coming in here and running tex out of their gym is the least likely of any scenario that could play out and it not even close..

you should go back and take a look how ku has shot treys vs the quality defenses they have seen. then you should take a look at how much better tex is defensively than most of those teams. you right tex isnt some high powered offense, i think what you overlooking is they dont have to be cause kansas hasnt been that either vs the better defensive teams they have faced. make no mistake horns are one of if not arguably the best defense ku has come across yet.. those gms against isu and okla you mentioned were equivalent to pillow fights compared to how this one gonna feel..

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im one of the ppl here that has played on and talked tex up quite a bit the last 2, pretty likely ill be on them here, but to say i trust them is a bit of a overstatement! their coach a retard and they sloppy with the rock. Horns without a doubt one of the most talented teams in the country, whether shit for brains barnes can translate that into one of the better teams is anyone's guess but his track record is littered with more wasted talent than flourishing teams..

now that out of the way i gotta say man, i think you on crack or some type of powerful hallucinogen if you think "this gm could get ugly quick" and you talking bout ku being the team that wins? it might get ugly but it be ugly for anyone holding a ku ticket.. not saying ku cant cover or even win but ku coming in here and running tex out of their gym is the least likely of any scenario that could play out and it not even close..

you should go back and take a look how ku has shot treys vs the quality defenses they have seen. then you should take a look at how much better tex is defensively than most of those teams. you right tex isnt some high powered offense, i think what you overlooking is they dont have to be cause kansas hasnt been that either vs the better defensive teams they have faced. make no mistake horns are one of if not arguably the best defense ku has come across yet.. those gms against isu and okla you mentioned were equivalent to pillow fights compared to how this one gonna feel..
    You are 100% spot on Bank.........

2daBank

someone answer this for me. knowing what we know bout xavier why are they "only" -12 against a depaul team they were 10 point favs to on the road?

please dont respond by telling me bout depaul beating xavier the 1st time,. that isnt relevant to the question.

clearly depaul has played far better overall of late which certainly has a lot to do with it.

their defensive efficiency has improved but still hasnt been great.. id expect xavier to have around 5 less turnovers than the 1st meeting while at same time i think if fair to say that depaul would be doing very well to not have theirs increase from the 13 in the 1st meeting, i expect a few more myself but lets give them some credit and say they only have 2 more this go around even tho they capable of more. that in itself if accurate would give x roughly 7.5 more points this go around assuming they simply live up to their underwhelming in conf numbers, again i would project the offense to be a little more efficient but lets keep expectations low and only call it a 8 point swing.. depaul won the gm by 3 so there still a long wayy to go. there several other things you can see from the 1st gm and reasonably expect some point swing from depaul to X's favor but ive carried on far too long bout a double digit spread when i hate playing them, i just found the spread somewhat interesting considering how much better xavier is at home.

full disclosure, i did play X as big road chalk when they lost the 1st meeting even tho i knew how terrible they were on the road. obviously i couldnt have been more wrong but i had to have saw something to lay the points when most ya'll know im allergic to road chalk and double digit chalk of any kind..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-24-15 at 06:30 AM.

2daBank

i could see a lot of ppl betting tusla this morning. not so sure that a great idea. if this was one of those really early ones that start a hour before everyone else i would prob hold my nose and take the plunge on ecu. they so bad tho i feel like i need that super early start edge or something to give them my cash..even tho ecu is horrible i would not wanna lay 8 or more with tulsa this morning and i like that team..

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Possibly the best DePaul team in decades. I wouldn't touch that game. I'm hungover and don't have the energy to do any research boys. Luckily my vast knowledge and experience helps for saturday cards.

My initial leans are KANSAS, MSU, Illinois, Iowa, Miami, West Va, Wiscy, Colorado St.

Any feedback on these leans is greatly appreciated!!!

2daBank

any1 ever track what a team that favs over team that whipped them 1st meetings record looks like. i know it used to do pretty well but i havnt kept track of in some time.. only reason i ask is cause i find it a little strange money trust kst enough to push that line up. not that i like okie lite either, i dont think all that much of them really.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Possibly the best DePaul team in decades. I wouldn't touch that game. I'm hungover and don't have the energy to do any research boys. Luckily my vast knowledge and experience helps for saturday cards.

My initial leans are KANSAS, MSU, Illinois, Iowa, Miami, West Va, Wiscy, Colorado St.

yea im not laying that number,. just thought the line was interesting from both perspectives., being -12 to a team that beat you is pretty strong statement or bad decision by oddsmakers, on other hand considering X was -10 on the road where they suck and now only 2 points higher at home... dont mind me. was just rambling to myself a little bit..

surprised you like ku.. tex feels like strongest play thru the 1st couple of sets of games for me., think they do what they do to all the other big 12 teams with strong rebounding numbers, crush them on the glass. dont like ku to make shots away from home or against good defenses as their percentage from outside plummets against quality defenses...

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Banker.. Purdue this morning after some tough road games.. 🙈 BOL today

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

South carolina

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I wanna take purdue but nervous..also like minnesota vs depleted illinois..damn big ten

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I don't really like the idea of MSU laying points on the road. MSU hasn't played particularly well lately

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

yea im not laying that number,. just thought the line was interesting from both perspectives., being -12 to a team that beat you is pretty strong statement or bad decision by oddsmakers, on other hand considering X was -10 on the road where they suck and now only 2 points higher at home... dont mind me. was just rambling to myself a little bit..

surprised you like ku.. tex feels like strongest play thru the 1st couple of sets of games for me., think they do what they do to all the other big 12 teams with strong rebounding numbers, crush them on the glass. dont like ku to make shots away from home or against good defenses as their percentage from outside plummets against quality defenses...
    Don't get me wrong, I like this Texas squad. I think Texas is an elite eight team, if they get hot maybe even final four. I think Texas can easily make it further than Kansas in March. But Kansas always plays well at Texas and they're gonna show up today. I feel like they live for the big Saturday games while Texas doesn't always pull through. Cliff and Jamari are the guys that will dismantle Texas. UT is used to having that size and aggresiveness down low but KU will challenge that. Idk who on Texas can guard Oubre as he starts getting on fire. Mason has been knocking down clutch shots while Taylor just hasn't gotten back into full swing.

As for MSU, I know they're not pretty but Nebraska is fukkin awful. MSU really struggles against teams with strong inside presence - which Nebraska has none of. Neb runs their offense thru shields and petteway and I don't see them excelling against this defensive Spartan squad. If we can knock down some 3s it won't even be a sweat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Banker.. Purdue this morning after some tough road games..  BOL today
    i dont mess with iowa gms all that often, too many white guys that cant shoot. very confusing, if they cant shoot wtf they doing out there? hammonds should be able to do work today for purdue but that guy disappears a lot..nothing would really surprise me there, you probably right, iowa d been really soft. if hammonds demands and gets the rock a lot iowa will have to bring a extra guy at him and judging by the fg% teams shooting against them im guessing they slow on their rotations..

reckless12
    reckless12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I have loved LSU lately. They are playing very well and hit FLA in the mouth in the swamp. They are probably the most dangerous team that Ken-sucky has to face the rest of the year. Why are 2pt dogs at Vandy? Is this a let down game?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

someone answer this for me. knowing what we know bout xavier why are they "only" -12 against a depaul team they were 10 point favs to on the road?

please dont respond by telling me bout depaul beating xavier the 1st time,. that isnt relevant to the question.

clearly depaul has played far better overall of late which certainly has a lot to do with it.

their defensive efficiency has improved but still hasnt been great.. id expect xavier to have around 5 less turnovers than the 1st meeting while at same time i think if fair to say that depaul would be doing very well to not have theirs increase from the 13 in the 1st meeting, i expect a few more myself but lets give them some credit and say they only have 2 more this go around even tho they capable of more. that in itself if accurate would give x roughly 7.5 more points this go around assuming they simply live up to their underwhelming in conf numbers, again i would project the offense to be a little more efficient but lets keep expectations low and only call it a 8 point swing.. depaul won the gm by 3 so there still a long wayy to go. there several other things you can see from the 1st gm and reasonably expect some point swing from depaul to X's favor but ive carried on far too long bout a double digit spread when i hate playing them, i just found the spread somewhat interesting considering how much better xavier is at home.

full disclosure, i did play X as big road chalk when they lost the 1st meeting even tho i knew how terrible they were on the road. obviously i couldnt have been more wrong but i had to have saw something to lay the points when most ya'll know im allergic to road chalk and double digit chalk of any kind..
    Not to mention depaul was just a 10 pt dog to seton hall the other night and won SU... Weird line

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

uga v bully u125
    should be a dawg fight

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

i dont mess with iowa gms all that often, too many white guys that cant shoot. very confusing, if they cant shoot wtf they doing out there? hammonds should be able to do work today for purdue but that guy disappears a lot..nothing would really surprise me there, you probably right, iowa d been really soft. if hammonds demands and gets the rock a lot iowa will have to bring a extra guy at him and judging by the fg% teams shooting against them im guessing they slow on their rotations..
    I was leaning Iowa but I layed off the game cuz of you guys. No point in taking a side on such a seesaw game.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Arkansas 1h looks great to me*. Getting value cause the rest comparison, 'emotional letdown' angles?

I suppose? Maybe this line isn't too shy at -6, but -260 seems like too easy parlay fodder. Also just checked 1h stats, ark much better in the 2nd. Much better at home compared to away as well(who isn't really).

Payback for ark against mizzou on a down year?

*before I looked at anything

2daBank

Don't get me wrong, I like this Texas squad. I think Texas is an elite eight team, if they get hot maybe even final four. I think Texas can easily make it further than Kansas in March. But Kansas always plays well at Texas and they're gonna show up today. I feel like they live for the big Saturday games while Texas doesn't always pull through. Cliff and Jamari are the guys that will dismantle Texas. UT is used to having that size and aggresiveness down low but KU will challenge that. Idk who on Texas can guard Oubre as he starts getting on fire. Mason has been knocking down clutch shots while Taylor just hasn't gotten back into full swing.

As for MSU, I know they're not pretty but Nebraska is fukkin awful. MSU really struggles against teams with strong inside presence - which Nebraska has none of. Neb runs their offense thru shields and petteway and I don't see them excelling against this defensive Spartan squad. If we can knock down some 3s it won't even be a sweat.
    i think you putting a little too much stock in some young cats that been mostly stroking it well at home and vs isu no defense asses. i considered the Oubre matchup for holmes as i always do cause he really isnt built to be guarding legit or speedy 3s. however we talking bout a freshman and of late holmes has taken his fat ass off the 3 point line and been muscling up on the offensive end (i guess a 0-11 from 3 slump will help you get some perspective). he can manhandle this kid on the offensive end, any kinda help ku wants to give is just gonna free up more offensive boards..i think the only way holmes exposed today is if ku out running and gunning which i dont suspect will be happening much..

sure ku long but they in no means match horns bulk and physical play down low imo.. i just dont buy those fesh and soph knocking down a bunch of big shots away from home against a tough defensive team, guess they gotta prove it to me cause i went down the schedule and stopped on every gm vs what i consider a above avg defense and for most part they wernt knocking down a bunch of outside shots in those gms which were mostly at home. i thought horns physically dominated ku at home last yr and i think they do it again as this style gm gonna be a little bit of a culture shock from the running and gunning playground ball they been playing vs the softy offensive clubs.. baylor grinded them into a 56-55 gm at baylor and they not even all that good defensively, not to mention they grabbed 17 offensive boards and i expect them to suffer the same fate vs horns as the other strong rebounding teams have..i dunno man, to me if ku can go here and win the kind of gm i think tex is gonna make them play ill happily give them my money.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by reckless12 View Post
    I have loved LSU lately. They are playing very well and hit FLA in the mouth in the swamp. They are probably the most dangerous team that Ken-sucky has to face the rest of the year. Why are 2pt dogs at Vandy? Is this a let down game?
    i dunno.. ill start sounding more like you bout them if they go win this gm like they should. unfortunately ive been ready to prop them up all year but every time im at the point i think they deserved to be talked about they go and lose to a clem, a missouri, a ok AM team at home. their guard play and namely their pg is inconstant as fukk and the worst part is they go stretches w/o getting the ball inside to those really talented bigs and they both left trying to grb offensive boards to get their only touches.. they have potential but i dunno, this the gm i decide if i can possible trust them in a few more spots going forward.

kdcasady
    kdcasady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Banker, have you put anything in yet or still waiting on tx line?

reckless12
    reckless12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i dunno.. ill start sounding more like you bout them if they go win this gm like they should. unfortunately ive been ready to prop them up all year but every time im at the point i think they deserved to be talked about they go and lose to a clem, a missouri, a ok AM team at home. their guard play and namely their pg is inconstant as fukk and the worst part is they go stretches w/o getting the ball inside to those really talented bigs and they both left trying to grb offensive boards to get their only touches.. they have potential but i dunno, this the gm i decide if i can possible trust them in a few more spots going forward.
    Yea I agree. They SHOULD win this game. I'm feeling lucky today. Thanks for the breakdown Bank

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

got to admit as we near tipoff I am surprised Purdue is still -1.5
    hosting Iowa. Go Boilermakers.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Nropp has 10* on minny -6. He's reeling too. Just throwing it out there.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kdcasady View Post
    Banker, have you put anything in yet or still waiting on tx line?
    nope i fukked up and got caught slipping.. jus realized it went up a point. mfer. might as well continue to wait now.so pissed, went overnight against punk ass tcu and line gets bet down from where i bet it at highest points.i thought for sure ku would be getting enough love at worst we be stuck maybe buying the hook back down to 3, really looked like it might get under 3 for a while there so i waited. i dont think it matter, anything less than 5 i think is too short, horns knock down fts if it comes to that.

1234 Last