EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAB Total + Side

Providence-Kentucky Over 133
    I think this is the most talented team that Kentucky will have played so far from an offensive standpoint. PC shooting almost 50% from the floor so far this season. Got a few players who can stretch the floor with 3s and have good versatility in Henton & Harris. Not expecting miracles against this stout Kentucky squad, but I'm looking at a magic # of 60 for the Friars as what is needed to get an over done. Kentucky's offensive depth should overwhelm Providence over the course of the game. They should ease into the 70s, so that magic # for PC to me is the key.

Iona +13
    Gaels are one of those talented mid-Major types. Three really good three point assassins with English, Williams & Casimir. Laury gives them a good inside presence and four solid double digit scorers. Arkansas is a damn good team that has great depth and loves to play fast like Iona. Just seems like a good "like v. like" type of game. Resume builder for Iona, one that Arkansas expects to win. Think it stays right on the fringe of double digits or less if Iona is hot from 3.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn wish my half wit mind would have waffled onto the Providence + the points side of the fence instead of the over. Sticking with UK and then some. Need to get to 60 by half time to give this a decent shot still on the over. Not sure that happens.