Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

LA Lafayette +8

Southern Miss is 6-1 SU and 4-0 ATS. They already beat LA Lafayette by 6 on the road, now they're at home and we have a spread of 8. This is a sucker bet. Look at New Mexico St. the other night against UTEP. UTEP had already beat the snot out of New Mexico St. on the road and then they came home and lost SU as 16+ point favorites. Also, look at Southern Miss and their schedule, they've played high school teams for the most part. LA Lafayette has been in most of their games and I expect them to be in this one tonight, with revenge on their mind. I'm not guaranteeing they win, but they have a shot. I think they've got a VERY GOOD SHOT with +8 though and that's what my money is on boys!!!!!

220 to win 200 LA LAFAYETTE +8

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes a lot of sense!

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Cajuns starting senior center is out. Also if you look at last game . southern had a rebound advantage of 40-20. probably see a similar descepancy with this big guy out.

bangemout
    bangemout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1549

Quote Originally Posted by Joepbj View Post
    Southern Miss is 6-1 SU and 4-0 ATS. They already beat LA Lafayette by 6 on the road, now they're at home and we have a spread of 8. This is a sucker bet. Look at New Mexico St. the other night against UTEP. UTEP had already beat the snot out of New Mexico St. on the road and then they came home and lost SU as 16+ point favorites. Also, look at Southern Miss and their schedule, they've played high school teams for the most part. LA Lafayette has been in most of their games and I expect them to be in this one tonight, with revenge on their mind. I'm not guaranteeing they win, but they have a shot. I think they've got a VERY GOOD SHOT with +8 though and that's what my money is on boys!!!!!

220 to win 200 LA LAFAYETTE +8
    This one guy i know he has a system for that. Take UTEP vs NMST. UTEP won by 21 on the road. But when they played them at home, they were only favored by 15. So in his system the play was NMST +15 cause why shouldnt UTEP have been favored more at home than what they won on the road.
    Now tonight u have S. Miss -8 tonight. They just beat LA LAFAYETTE by 7 on the road. The spread tonight is S. Miss -8. Ill take S. Miss. Something tells me that line was set there for a reason.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on the them as well, one of my many bad picks last night