Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Kentucky +1.5

Take Kentucky tonight Ucconn struggles against good guard play. Harvard guard put 30 on the huskies, and scheyer and smith went of for 16 and 19 while dawkins added 11. John wall is for real. North Carolinas bigs are very good and Kentucky controlled the boards and took it to the heels expect the same tonight.

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Some great info Jerrod.

Uconn is going to come out playing like it's the Super Bowl, and Kentucky better do the same. Come with the same intensity after the substitutions against North Carolina. The same kind of intensity. Uconn is very talented, a good team, and they have a veteran backcourt. Anytime you have a veteran backcourt against an inexperienced backcourt, there is trouble. They are going to try to take away John (Wall). They are going to try to take him away on rebounds or quick inbounds. It is good for Kentucky, because we'll see how they play. Uconn will probably throw a two-three zone at them, but they'll play it different. They'll play the wings really high. They will play a little two-two-one to slow Kentucky down.

Were on different sides tonight but this should be a great one to watch.
    GL

Jerrod

Good luck to you to....thats what my hopes are...they focus on wall like N.C. did then the 2 and 3 man get open looks hopefully theyll knock em down

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not like uconn haven't played anybody (duke) they sure didn't play very well that day, with that said i think ketnucky wins, Believe they just better...

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Good luck

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Great call Jerrod...

What a first half with all those blocks in the paint by both teams.
    By tournament time Kentucky as a team will really gel and make a run to win it all. Wow are they really talented.

The only thing that can stop Wall is foul trouble. Love his raw talent.

Jerrod

Thank unchained...ur exactly right they are good and one thing disappoined me in wall...i would watch as he would give up on defensive plays sometimes just stop like he didnt know what he was doing and just watch