Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5469

anybody else taking Kentucky today?

Whichita state is not really impressive to me until they beat a team like kentucky. I expect the size of Kentucky to bother them and I like the hatted on brothers and Randle to do enough to get the win. I don't think they can beat Kentucky at all and if they would have had Kentucky regular season schedule I think they would have had a lot of losses.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Whichita state is not really impressive to me until they beat a team like kentucky. I expect the size of Kentucky to bother them and I like the hatted on brothers and Randle to do enough to get the win. I don't think they can beat Kentucky at all and if they would have had Kentucky regular season schedule I think they would have had a lot of losses.
    Until they beat a team like kentucky? Lol
    They lost 6 games in the SEC.

Is kentucky good? Yes. But theyre young, dumb, and inexperienced.

I picked Kentucky to win this game, but dont discredit Wichita. They are a very solid team. Kentucky hasnt done shit to prove they are anything special.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I understand he was never setting the world on fire but the Harrison injury has me concerned. Not the type of team you want to go against with your PG at less than full strength and that's if he is even able to contribute at all.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Harrison want play. UK may be in trouble.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6669

Everyone's on Wichita because of who they beat, but go back to last year's tournament. This is a very talented team with the same pieces in place....the same pieces that took out #1 Gonzaga, #2 Ohio State and went shoulder to shoulder with the best team in the country, Louisville, in the Final Four (they lost by 4). Their talent is obviously better this year and they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.

I'm not touching this game because Kentucky to me is the bigger mystery team......but I can make a better case for Wichita covering than I can Kentucky, especially if Harrison is out for Kentucky.

NardVa

Andrew Harrison want play but that may not be an issue. Aaron Harrison the twin brother is playing and will pick up the slack. He's the better of the two.

NardVa

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Everyone's on Wichita because of who they beat, but go back to last year's tournament. This is a very talented team with the same pieces in place....the same pieces that took out #1 Gonzaga, #2 Ohio State and went shoulder to shoulder with the best team in the country, Louisville, in the Final Four (they lost by 4). Their talent is obviously better this year and they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.

I'm not touching this game because Kentucky to me is the bigger mystery team......but I can make a better case for Wichita covering than I can Kentucky, especially if Harrison is out for Kentucky.
    Witchita coming into the game is the better team but UK is the more battled tested team this season. UK has played a tougher schedule. Witchita hasn't been really tested since last year's final four run.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

ive seen so many people picking this upset. I get the rationale of it, but i think the wichita experience takes over in this one.