SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Your welcome
    The guy (skin) has some crazy notion he has to respond to everyone, with a THANK YOU, the guy is friggin mental.

SugarLandExpress

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    8 units.
    Easy enough.
    You dont Need to see tickets.
    Youre annoying.
    THAM, annoying is the key best word, I am sure he is a nice guy and all, someone you can have a beer with and enjoy, but after a while, he just gets so annoying and caught up in himself that you just got to leave or you will end up choking him out.

SugarLandExpress

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    Skin,
    some people bet in amounts of $5, $10, $50, and to them that's where they are comfortable. I've got no idea what level THam12 bets at, nor do I care, but a bankroll doesn't need to be in 4 or 5 figures, nor should it, for it to have just as much importance as a bankroll in the 10,000's. The fact is, a person betting with a bankroll size that causes them ANY stress, isn't betting with the right frame of mind.
    You seem to put a lot of importance on the size of your bets. I see this as an esteem issue that you have. Posting bets in the $1,000's helps your self image, and I don't think that's a healthy way to bet.
    Stating unit size, rather than $ amount, gives someone who is tailing a better idea of the poster's confidence in the bet. The only thing that your bets of $1-2K show is that this is an amount that you think looks impressive, and that fits the "big shot" image you have of yourself.
    By the way, I think Kansas wins by 12, so you've got something to come back at me with after the game.
    OH MY, now that is very well said, and you just made my point, anyone can post dollar amounts, but post your stars, and lets see what happens, YOU NEVER POSTED the LOSSES, show us CUZE AND PITT, just give us your password and lets us go into your account, we wont mess with anything else. Trust us.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skin,
    some people bet in amounts of $5, $10, $50, and to them that's where they are comfortable. I've got no idea what level THam12 bets at, nor do I care, but a bankroll doesn't need to be in 4 or 5 figures, nor should it, for it to have just as much importance as a bankroll in the 10,000's. The fact is, a person betting with a bankroll size that causes them ANY stress, isn't betting with the right frame of mind.
    You seem to put a lot of importance on the size of your bets. I see this as an esteem issue that you have. Posting bets in the $1,000's helps your self image, and I don't think that's a healthy way to bet.
    Stating unit size, rather than $ amount, gives someone who is tailing a better idea of the poster's confidence in the bet. The only thing that your bets of $1-2K show is that this is an amount that you think looks impressive, and that fits the "big shot" image you have of yourself.
    By the way, I think Kansas wins by 12, so you've got something to come back at me with after the game.
    I just don't like people throwing out unit plays like he does. He explained to me units are a percentage of bankroll. I have seen him post 15 units and more on one game and that's bad money management. I want everyone to understand he is not betting 15% of his bankroll on one play and if he is betting like that he will lose in the long run. I post my tickets so everyone sees I'm betting real money and do explain I have a $100K bankroll. Remember THam12 posted a thread wanting me back!!!! Hey I'm a new guy here but seem to get a lot of attention because I speak my mind. I hope THam12 is way up in real money. Hell I hope your way up. Just think its bad advice to tell people to bet up to 15% of bankroll on one bet.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Units are used as an easier way to keep track of money.
    And look at you " seem to get alot of attention".
    Dude really acts like this is a high school popularity contest lol.
    Self esteem issues to the max.
    Now lets not clog my thread.

Kansas -6.5 for 8 units
    Minnesota -6 for 5.7 units
    Are my plays.

Lets roll

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Another Locked in:
    Virginia -6 for 12 units

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Minnesota -6
    NIT game here... AT MINNY... this team is dominate at home. St Marys will have their hands full. Yes it is the NIT, but I think young coach pitino will have his guys fired up and they will show St Marys why the BIG ten is tough.

Tennessee -7
    This team is playing amazing ball. They have some awesome defense. And I have been on them since about a month ago. Knowing that they were capable of NCAA tourney wins.

Baylor +4
    I will bet against Creighton all day. Baylor has the length and athleticism to give them some trouble. As long as they can get out on the 3 ball, I like them to win this game.

Virginia -6****
    Memphis turns the ball over. Virginia is a defensive giant. I like them to handle this team. Virginia is so overlooked. Cavs have so many weapons with Mitchell, Brogdon, Harris, and London P.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Baylor

Last team Creighton wants to play are the Bears. That zone will give Dougie Buckets all kinds of fits, and Baylor has the length to contest his shots. It will be a joke trying to watch those skinny white guys on Creighton try to rebound against Austin and Jefferson.
    Everyone falling in love with stanford after beating new mexico.
    No thanks.

Kansas -6.5 for 8 units.

Lets roll
    good stuff guys...GL today

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Baylor with the points and ml looks good. Good luck today fellas

Skin24

Please don't do this one THam12. PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Stanford covers and may win outright.
    I'm at my sons soccer game and he is losing 3-0. This puts me in a bad mood and really sad your lost on Kansas after I begged you to take Stanford.

FYI make sure you tail and chase on the Shockers!!!!! I'm trying to help u young man!!!!!
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-23-14 at 01:32 PM.

Skin24

Skin,
    I sure hope your only betting $5 $10, $50 a game otherwise your losing your ass taking teams like Kansas!!!!! Kansas by 12!!!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

Skin why are you trolling so hard. He lost a game. Last time I checked you went 1-3 in NBA last night. Move along.

Skin24

Skin why are you trolling so hard. He lost a game. Last time I checked you went 1-3 in NBA last night. Move along.
    I won over $2K yesterday and didn't bet 15 units. I'm trying to help the young man. I begged him to takeStanford pleeezzzz I think that's what I said.

Hey I like the young man plays scoccor and has a 3.8 GPA. I want him to do well I really do!!!!!

KRIT

I won over $2K yesterday and didn't bet 15 units. I'm trying to help the young man. I begged him to takeStanford pleeezzzz I think that's what I said.

Hey I like the young man plays scoccor and has a 3.8 GPA. I want him to do well I really do!!!!!
    Okay. Well just because someone is opposite of you don't gotta make a huge deal of it. There is always two sides to every bet. I was on Stanford too, so

This thread needs more

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

I loved that pick skin.. Love u too bro . Thankyou on the Stanford play, now I'm with u on wichita

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Don't worry, tham will have a 20 unit chase for us,lol jk

Skin24

Okay. Well just because someone is opposite of you don't gotta make a huge deal of it. There is always two sides to every bet. I was on Stanford too, so

This thread needs more
    Hey I like the young man. He has made some great picks. It just makes me sick on some of them he takes. I would have been on my knees if I was in front of him not to take Kansas.

Glad as you tailed me on Stanford!!!! LOL

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    I loved that pick skin.. Love u too bro . Thankyou on the Stanford play, now I'm with u on wichita
    I have a wife and kids and won't say I love you man. But check out my thread full of winners today!!!!! You to THam12!!!!

KRIT

Hey I like the young man. He has made some great picks. It just makes me sick on some of them he takes. I would have been on my knees if I was in front of him not to take Kansas.

Glad as you tailed me on Stanford!!!! LOL
    Haha good one, I don't tail anyone. I make my own picks. Whoever won the UNM/Stanford game I was going to back against Kansas. GL today to both of you.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Yo, leave the hate and bickering off of here.
    Kansas lost oh no. Lol
    Im fine. And if youve been tailing me youre fine as well. So lets not dwell and continue on .

The two plays I have for the rest of the day pending are:
    Virginia -6.5 for 12 units
    Minnesota -6 for 5.7 units.

Lets roll

Skin24

Haha good one, I don't tail anyone. I make my own picks. Whoever won the UNM/Stanford game I was going to back against Kansas. GL today to both of you.
    I'm glad you took Stanford and won coin like me!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Skin24

Yo, leave the hate and bickering off of here.
    Kansas lost oh no. Lol
    Im fine. And if youve been tailing me youre fine as well. So lets not dwell and continue on .

The two plays I have for the rest of the day pending are:
    Virginia -6.5 for 12 units
    Minnesota -6 for 5.7 units.

Lets roll
    Again pleezzzz change your Virginia pick!!!! Also u need to add Shockers now!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Adding tennessee -8 for 10 units.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Again pleezzzz change your Virginia pick!!!! Also u need to add Shockers now!!!!!
    Get off my thread. Jesus.

fadethefade
    fadethefade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Adding tennessee -8 for 10 units.
    I like the Vols as well. I'm thinking about UCLA pts too

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Get off my thread. Jesus.
    U were the one who begged him to come back now ur mad cause u got what u wished for. Lol

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    U were the one who begged him to come back now ur mad cause u got what u wished for. Lol
    True statement!!!!!! I'm Baaacckk like a bad dream for THam12. Hope he unloaded on Shockers to get even on the year!!!!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

True statement!!!!!! I'm Baaacckk like a bad dream for THam12. Hope he unloaded on Shockers to get even on the year!!!!
    whats up with you?
    grown man using emoticons like theyre going out of style and telling others to tail your picks.
    you've been on this site for 2 months, so no one has any idea if you're good, bad or average at this...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    whats up with you?
    grown man using emoticons like theyre going out of style and telling others to tail your picks.
    you've been on this site for 2 months, so no one has any idea if you're good, bad or average at this...
    Tommy. You are making an absurd assumption regarding toilet paper being a "grown man"
    Freaking place is littered with lying knuckleheaded teenagers.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Your family should be embarrassed of you.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Tommy. You are making an absurd assumption regarding toilet paper being a "grown man"
    Freaking place is littered with lying knuckleheaded teenagers.
    Ha I got a total 4 u skins age 29.5 O + 220 U -250 now that would be an easy bet. Want an easier one skins bankroll size the total is 99,999 u can come up with ur own odds on that

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    whats up with you?
    I'm trying to help the young man. I told him when his girlfriend leaves because of spending all of his time on site and depressed over loses he could come over and F my sister. The guy is smart and plays a mean game of Soccer.

Yes I have only been on site for 2 months. Sorry I'm not a degin gambler who has been on here for years. Hey THam12 begged me to come back so he could tail. I'm his new DADDY!!!!!

Skin24

Your family should be embarrassed of you.
    Actually my wife calls you TPork and likes seeing all the post. She encouraged me to get back on the site. True statement my son.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you don't like a guys picks or his thread why spend half your day in it? Also units is a MUCH better way to post bets then actual amounts. Amounts are all relative, some guys bet 1000 because a game is on TV and other guys bet 50 and it's life and death. If you see how many units a guy bets over the course of a few days you know his patterns, his range, if he is running hot or cold, if he is chasing, you know everything from unit bets being posted. Good luck closing out the week Tham

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    If you don't like a guys picks or his thread why spend half your day in it? Also units is a MUCH better way to post bets then actual amounts. Amounts are all relative, some guys bet 1000 because a game is on TV and other guys bet 50 and it's life and death. If you see how many units a guy bets over the course of a few days you know his patterns, his range, if he is running hot or cold, if he is chasing, you know everything from unit bets being posted. Good luck closing out the week Tham
    Well I sure hope THam12 is not chasing or betting more then $50 per play. I would like to know what Tommy Karate bets per game with that New York bankroll? Hey I wish him nothing but good luck. Remember he begged me to come back!!!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This is what happens when you spend so much time trolling someone. Karma comes back to bite you in the ass.

No sympathy for THam. He probably wishes he didn't spend so much time trolling me now.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last