romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Alumni! Check In...

Who is your college and are they going dancing or some other Tourney?

Mine is Nicholls State and we suck, got bounced in the Southland Conf Tournament..no surprise..

Don_rayf
    Don_rayf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1937

Creighton U! Class of '01 and '05

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Ohio State and William & Mary. Still smarting from Tribe's late failings Monday night. One of five original Division I teams never to have made tourney. Monday was the closest that they've ever been. Fortunately, Marcus Thornton is back next year!

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Ohio State and William & Mary. Still smarting from Tribe's late failings Monday night. One of five original Division I teams never to have made tourney. Monday was the closest that they've ever been. Fortunately, Marcus Thornton is back next year!
    I was very impressed with the Tribe in the tourney.. I was rooting for them BUT, I had Delaware ML so it was a little bittersweet.. I will be watching them closely next year as Thornton looks like the real deal..

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Miami-Dade Community College, checking in

moogles21spc
    moogles21spc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

St. Peters Peacocks. Bounced by Manhattan.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    I was very impressed with the Tribe in the tourney.. I was rooting for them BUT, I had Delaware ML so it was a little bittersweet.. I will be watching them closely next year as Thornton looks like the real deal..
    Freshman Omar Prewitt also outstanding with high ceiling. Two of the more talented players to don the green and gold (not that that's saying much). Hoping that their good season this year helps them add some guys who can help right away for Thornton's senior season as Tribe will never have a better shot at the tourney than this year/next year and they lost four seniors who played a significant amount of minutes. Tribe should definitely be worth a look for some spot plays next year.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Freshman Omar Prewitt also outstanding with high ceiling. Two of the more talented players to don the green and gold (not that that's saying much). Hoping that their good season this year helps them add some guys who can help right away for Thornton's senior season as Tribe will never have a better shot at the tourney than this year/next year and they lost four seniors who played a significant amount of minutes. Tribe should definitely be worth a look for some spot plays next year.
    Yes sir... I will be looking out for these guys to come back strong next year remember the pain they felt the other night..Hell, I might put in a Future for WM to win the CAA.. just saying..

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Yes sir... I will be looking out for these guys to come back strong next year remember the pain they felt the other night..Hell, I might put in a Future for WM to win the CAA.. just saying..
    W&M CAA future is the first item on my 2014-15 season lean list.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Any other College Grads representing their schools?