The Illini are putting up an embarrassing 4-10 record in their last 14 games, all vs the Big Ten. Only wins have came against Penn State and a 3 point over time win vs Indiana. The line is fairly confusing to me, with Nebraska beating Illini just two weeks ago by 9. Neb has also won five in a row, with an impressive 9 point win at ranked Michigan State. In Nebraska's last five games they're holding opp to an average of 56.4pts which is awfully close to what they allowed Illinois score two weeks ago (58). Reason of my pick here is because this will be a close game in the first half, and possibly all the way until 5:00 minutes left of the game. Nebraska took advantage of Illini's turnovers last time out scoring 19 of their points off turnovers. I expect Nebraska ability to run away with the game in the last ten minutes be too much for Illinois. Vs Penn State & Purdue; Nebraskas last two games, the largest lead of the game was 25+pts and that came under 9 minutes left remaining in the game. Illinois is only averaging 56 points in their last five games, which I easily expect the Cornhuskers to control with their defense allowing just that like previously stated above. Nebraska is averaging 67pts in their last five. Nebraska is 12-2 ATS against conference opponents this season.

Nebraska +3