mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

For tonight???

Rutgers +9, psu +5, Portland +2.5,byu - 2, middle Tennessee - 3.5. Any help would be appreciated.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Valpo +9?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I try not to give to much advice on what plays to make. I post mine and if someone likes it wants to go with me that's fine. I always appreciate input on games or suggestions. Here is what I do before making a pick, check injuries, what they have done over the last five games, check to see if their coming off of losses, check if they played already this year. I look really hard at the rebounding and defense, like Florida as an example and maybe Virginia they win with "D". Kentucky is a rebounding club, along with Arizona. Then I look at the spread and look really hard at the Moneyline, and check the 1ST half lines and make a decision. Wager a little or a lot depends on your stash that you set aside. Be confident in you wager but always be prepared for a loss. Oh! Never use the word "LOCK" because is doesn't exist. Just ask every player on Syracuse! GL

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Hard to like Rutgers who plays zero defense, and has the potential to get blown out of the gym. And Penn State is so unpredictable. Nebraska coming off huge win at Mich State