Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

total novice believes he could outplay senior capers

i live in only ever seen a couple of basketball games in my life as i live in scotland we only care about football(soccer) but this handicapp business seems to be more luck than knowlege you barely find anyone with a great win percentage(.700) because most bets are 50/50 because the bookies are the most well informed out the the lot of us they do get i wrong sometimes but a lot less than you so i am going to put my picks based on only what info they have on espn.com and i believe i could do as well as any seasoned cappers or tipsters i will publish them here

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea dude... If you think its 50/50 for a true sharp capper, then throws darts or flip a coin for your first 20 bets. document the results, then commence to throw up.

Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

so in that case what odds to give a true sharp capper cant be more than 70/30
    ralphie who post is 31-32 but sportsfan is 12-4 only to people who seem fairly well respected cappers
    Last edited by Hammondr; 11-26-09 at 11:19 PM.

bluntsallday
    bluntsallday's Avatar Become A Pro!

first of all let me say i am insulted along with every other self-respecting bettor on this forum. next let me say soccer is the most boring waste of a sport in the world. as jim rome so eloquently put it.... soccer would be much better if they just let people use their hands and called it rugby. im pretty sure that around half of all soccer games end in NIL-NIL draws.... soccer is pure luck. one random player in a random right place in the right time = goal. theres no coaching, no subsitutions (until like 80 minutes have passed), no plays, and no contact.... just overall a terrible sport to watch (and bet on). i'd rather watch fuking golden girls than soccer.

but back to the point at hand, im not sure if you grasp the amount of ignorance you are exuding through this post. saying that a capper has to have a 70% record to be great is downright STUPID. it depends on your unit value. there are cappers out there with 48% records that are straight up banking becasue they know how to value their bets and there are cappers that hit over 60% and still come up negative. i am seriously amazed someone can be this ignorant, because it is very obvious you have never wagered for a long term profit. you seriously sound like a retard. but the thing is.... i dont think anyone will mind if you post your espn.com picks on here.... beacuse i personally am going to subscribe to this thread and fade all of your picks

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I agree blunts. Hey Hammond you have been in here for a couple days looking for someone to tail, I read your other threads. I guess you tailed the wrong person and lost some money and now you are bitter. Well go do it yourself and post your picks, and we will see how smart you really are. By the way if you think you can watch ESPN to get info on winning bets you would be better off sticking to the bagpipes.

bluntsallday

ahahahahahaha i was waiting for a scottish joke... there it is. didnt come from me!!

Hammew

I claim it. Scottish men wear dresses... Right? Oh wait thats not a dress.

bluntsallday

the guy is basically asking for it.... i mean come on with this nonsense.

Hammew

This guy has no idea about sports gambling, I hope he starts a thread a posts his picks.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

epic thread incoming...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

"I can pick winners too!"

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

man3645
    man3645's Avatar Become A Pro!

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i guess this guy left. if he does come back he'll be betting huge money line favorites

Hammew

That pic is great.