SBMoneyTeam
    SBMoneyTeam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Oregon @ Arizona

I'm liking Oregon with the +12. With Brandon Ashley hurt and looking how Arizona play against Cal. I'm liking Oregon, they are starting to warm up after a long losing streak.

MeetTheJedi
    MeetTheJedi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm with you here. I think 11.5-12 is too much for the Wildcats to cover.
    I even placed a small bet on Oregon upsetting Arizona tonight. Should be a fun game to watch.

Gordon and Dotson both have struggled a little bit offensively, however Oregon's Young has shot 60% over his last 6 games. With Arizona's Brandon Ashley out, I think the Ducks have a fighting chance.

Good luck!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Oregon is horrible, they cant run their offense efficiently and they make alot of dumb mistakes. that being said this game is on espn so itll be close like they all seem to be lately

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by SBMoneyTeam View Post
    I'm liking Oregon with the +12. With Brandon Ashley hurt and looking how Arizona play against Cal. I'm liking Oregon, they are starting to warm up after a long losing streak.
    If Arizona played Cal 10 more times, they would beat them 10 times. They lost by 2 points and that's because Nick Johnson shot 1-14, if he shoots 3-14 Cal is a loser. Cal didn't beat Zona, they beat themselves. No way Oregon wins this game Jefferson comes in to replace Ashley. He will be missed for sure but the Wildcats even without Ashley are way better than the Ducks. I will say this, Oregon might lose by ten and still cover but a win is out of the question. What does Oregon have that can stop Johnson, Gordon, Tarcewski, McConnel and Jefferson? Easy answer is "NOTHING". Zona is home! Nuff said. GL on you action tonight, that is just my take on the Wildcats

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    If Arizona played Cal 10 more times, they would beat them 10 times. They lost by 2 points and that's because Nick Johnson shot 1-14, if he shoots 3-14 Cal is a loser. Cal didn't beat Zona, they beat themselves. No way Oregon wins this game Jefferson comes in to replace Ashley. He will be missed for sure but the Wildcats even without Ashley are way better than the Ducks. I will say this, Oregon might lose by ten and still cover but a win is out of the question. What does Oregon have that can stop Johnson, Gordon, Tarcewski, McConnel and Jefferson? Easy answer is "NOTHING". Zona is home! Nuff said. GL on you action tonight, that is just my take on the Wildcats
    Ya.. I rather take the over in this game.

FragileBull
    FragileBull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

To much hate on Oregon. They ended the skid, they have some confidence, and they know that if they want to make the NCAA's than they need to win this game. The game will be close, and its worth putting some money one Oregon's moneyline.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Im on oregon, under and moneyline for oregon. i expect moneyline to hit. oregon is strong. Rpi is top 50

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

yeah buddy. under, moneyline, and oregon with the points all going to hit