ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    2K means he will probably stick around and has a lot of clients....seems healthy
    Don't mind so much that it's 2k if it was to WIN 2k, but its to max 2k RISK. He bitched out my agent because I thought he meant the max was to WIN 2K. Instead its a max of 2k risk so on a -110 line thats 1800 and change. Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Last edited by ROFLcopter; 01-20-14 at 02:22 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You will get em next time!

wwraymond
    wwraymond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Interesting runner angle, do these people actually exist?

WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Of course they do. The OP has made it more difficult than it really has to be. If somebody doesn't want to hassle with running around whether it be in Vegas or online, they pay people to do it for them for a small price. Trust is always a concern in anything you do but that's why you take the necessary steps to make sure if somebody does pull something shady, you have not only his name but number, address, significant others info, kids info etc... Everybody he or she talks to and associates with info.. It's not hard.
    Points Awarded:

sbrhedge gave WhatALoser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree....odd its to win....seems like 2K max bet would be much more simple
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Don't mind so much that it's 2k if it was to WIN 2k, but its to max 2k RISK. He bitched out my agent because I thought he meant the max was to WIN 2K. Instead its a max of 2k risk so on a -110 line thats 1800 and change. Just doesn't make sense to me.

PaperTrail07

1+1=2...
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatALoser View Post
    Of course they do. The OP has made it more difficult than it really has to be. If somebody doesn't want to hassle with running around whether it be in Vegas or online, they pay people to do it for them for a small price. Trust is always a concern in anything you do but that's why you take the necessary steps to make sure if somebody does pull something shady, you have not only his name but number, address, significant others info, kids info etc... Everybody he or she talks to and associates with info.. It's not hard.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Ask bookmaker or dsi for an agent.

MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

PaperTrail what is the point of being a douchebag? I understand the situation

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

just fukk the bookie up if he don't pay

PaperTrail07

lol...my bad not trying to hate.....its jut that 1/2 the people here will mislead you....basically was saying you own intuition+few good responses=correct hope you hit nothing but winner and bury the guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHalftime View Post
    PaperTrail what is the point of being a douchebag? I understand the situation

First 12