dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

good morning we are making a mint gov mint . hitting both real big underdogs I was going to take the night off nothing that I like a lot but 1 game in hockey and 1 in pro ball 2 more weeks left and my year is done. the bets
    DUCKS under5.5 +105 this line is wrong the O/U should be 5
    OK -1.5 in pro ball to the bank baby

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Why are you done in 2 weeks?

dilaudid8

Raven whats happening my brother hockey is a long season to tell you the truth hockey should be my fav sport to bet on the last 4 years betting hockey was great unreal. after betting football its time to hang it up until next football year. betting every day takes a lot out of me i'm going to take a brake and not even look at a sporting game no ESPN. its time to spend time with the wife and kids my wife is the best to put up with my gambling but there is 2 weeks left a lot of time to make some more money

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Good for you bro. You got your priorities straight. Your NHL plays are mint, just wished I had notice your threads earlier. BOL

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Good for you bro. You got your priorities straight. Your NHL plays are mint, just wished I had notice your threads earlier. BOL
    ty my brother like I said the season is to long it gives me real bad headaches. i'm glad I could help its good to be lucky like yesterday I think BOSTON scored a late open net to cover the -1.5. the -5 regulation bet was good but the open net really made the day bol today

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    Raven whats happening my brother hockey is a long season to tell you the truth hockey should be my fav sport to bet on the last 4 years betting hockey was great unreal. after betting football its time to hang it up until next football year. betting every day takes a lot out of me i'm going to take a brake and not even look at a sporting game no ESPN. its time to spend time with the wife and kids my wife is the best to put up with my gambling but there is 2 weeks left a lot of time to make some more money
    I'm well my brother, I hope you and your family are doing well aswell. Let's get it this next 2 weeks!

dilaudid8

I have been lying down right now because of a real bad headache . trying to cap game gives me real bad headaches to much on the computer nothing more important then health

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I'm well my brother, I hope you and your family are doing well aswell. Let's get it this next 2 weeks!
    Raven yeah we have a lot of time to try to win some extra money bol

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

di just curious what bets you won? not trying to start something just saw the 5 star play you had lost, so where did the big night come from?

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Nevermind I see you had two other hockey bets 1H or so

CommunistKevin
    CommunistKevin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1541

Take some dilaudid for your head

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistKevin View Post
    Take some dilaudid for your head
    I use to for 15 years I have 1 left to look at a DILAUDID8. but it almost killed me so I have not taking a Dilaudid8 since April thats 1 drug that is a killer it will penetrate you up