CREI - 3.5 linemaker on crack ?

CREI -3.5 any thoughts ?

spankmythighs
    spankmythighs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

I love ASU by 10.

Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona should be ranked . There playing like a top 3 team. I expect a close game with a slight lean on Asu.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Madetowin View Post
    Arizona should be ranked . There playing like a top 3 team. I expect a close game with a slight lean on Asu.
    Top 3? Lmfao.. Team is way more hype than substance..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Fade McDermott at your own risk.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Another brain-dead KenPom line I'm sure.

Let me guess -- the wizard had Creighton by 4? LOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Another brain-dead KenPom line I'm sure.

Let me guess -- the wizard had Creighton by 4? LOL.
    everyone and their mothers has been super high on on asu and for the life of me i cant figure it out, whatever tho cause this line was a gift...kinda screwed me a little cause while im sure ppl are too high on asu i didnt envision this ass stomping as it killed what should have been a easy over with both teams just bleeding the clock the last 4 minutes..when you cant even stay close enough to play the foul gm you might not be nearly as good as ppl think..let them screw around and give me too many points w COC 2marro as i been licking my chops waiting to fade this team.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    everyone and their mothers has been super high on on asu and for the life of me i cant figure it out, whatever tho cause this line was a gift...kinda screwed me a little cause while im sure ppl are too high on asu i didnt envision this ass stomping as it killed what should have been a easy over with both teams just bleeding the clock the last 4 minutes..when you cant even stay close enough to play the foul gm you might not be nearly as good as ppl think..let them screw around and give me too many points w COC 2marro as i been licking my chops waiting to fade this team.
    That game was a disaster. I have no idea what Vegas was doing making an experienced Creighton ballclub only -2.5/-3 against a team like that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    That game was a disaster. I have no idea what Vegas was doing making an experienced Creighton ballclub only -2.5/-3 against a team like that.
    so many ppl are really high on ASU and for the life of me i dont see it..i think i have them somewhere around 65 which like 20 spots below kenpom and obviously much lower than others as well..