Mw1264
    Mw1264's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

mw1264 2013-2014 thread 20-4 run since Monday

Before I get to talking I will post pictures when I get my hands on my laptop unless someone wants to give me a heads up on how to do it from my phone.

On that note let me get into it, I've been on the site for a few years now and have been posting my picks here and there and decided now that I should probably post my picks on here. I am a big fan of small conference 1st half bets, sunbelt maac all that stuff, and big school vs. Little school 1st halfs. I enjoy 1st half beta because with research, hard work, dedication and some luck they seem to be the easiest bet for me to figure out. In this thread I will also be posting my other bets, Im big on mac football, props, nhl ml and totals. If I get enough time I will post my live wagers on here too.

The run. 20-4. Honestly I'm still in a little shock myself here. Its been a hell of a run to say the least, I started out the week still down from last week because I went to put a 20 bet on the the bears and ended up putting 200 in like a dumbass so theres that, Monday rolled around and I went 0-2 on some stupid bets that I did not do enough research on and I'm still kicking myself in the ass for, so if your decent at math you'd figure out that I've been 20-2 in my last 22 bets, not ,
    bad. I also would like to advise you that though being from Chicago I like to bet the hometown team, I would not consider myself a hometown gambler but I will toss blindly toss a few bucks on the Blackhawks or Bears before a game. I'm not saying you have to stay away from these bets but if I post a blackhawks game but I will probably be betting on every hawks game just because it makes it a little more entertaining. When I do post my picks I like to give in depth reason why I like the game, so if you see a hawks bet ten minutes before game time and no research its probably just a fan bet, just wanted to give eveyone a heads up before so I don't have dudes at my throat because they put their kids tuition on the hawks last night. Like I said earlier I'm 20-2 on my last 22 bets. As you will see though when I post the pictures in a little I am no high roller. Being a college kid from Illinois my average bets range from 25-50 dollars. I know I'll probably take shit for not throwing more money on games but I'm in it for the long haul, plus why would I want to go out and get a job when I can make 5x the money from sitting on my ass in frony of a computer doing a little research for a few hours a day, ya know? I went a perfect 6 for 6 yesterday and have won my last 13 straight, it'd be nice if I had a sack and threw down some real money but we'll see what happens. Thats pretty much it folks, I'm here for the same reason you are and thats to make some free cheese. I don't mind answering questions after I post my picks and if you have any insight on a game I'd like you to give me a heads up. I like an active comment section, gives me something to do. On that note folks good luck to everyone and lets make some dough.

And seriously if anyone wants to let my dumbass know about how to post pictures from my phone it'd be appreciated so I don't have to take any heat.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

BOL

It's rather easy to cut/copy and paste from a smartphone. Holding your finger down at the top of the desired COPY area then slide down to copy exactly what you want. A copy option should appear after you highlight your selection.... then simply paste into forum.

Mw1264

Thanks but I already tried that, stupid ass galaxy is killin me right now

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Dang....thats a sh!t ton of bets in 4 days!

SpreadSniper

How to Cut, Copy, and Paste Text on the Galaxy Tab

By Dan Gookin from Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 For Dummies
    Once you have selected text on your Samsung Galaxy Tab, it is primed for cutting or copying, which works just like it does in your favorite word processor. After you select the text, choose the proper command from the Text Selection toolbar: To copy the text, choose the Copy command. To cut the text, choose Cut.
    Just like on your computer, cut or copied text on the Galaxy Tab is stored in a clipboard. To paste any previously cut or copied text, move the cursor to the spot where you want the text pasted.
    If you’re lucky, you’ll see a Paste command button appear above the blinking cursor. Touch that command to paste in the text.
    When you can’t seem to summon the Paste command button or it vanishes before you can touch it, long-press the text again. When the Text Selection toolbar appears, touch the Paste command.
    The Paste command can be anywhere text is input on the Tab, such as in an e-mail message, a Twitter tweet, or any text field. Then touch the Paste icon that appears.

• The Paste command button shows up only when there’s text to paste.
    • You can paste text only into locations where text is allowed. Odds are good that if you can type, or whenever you see the onscreen keyboard, you can paste text.

SpreadSniper

Select, Copy, Paste, Search, and Share Text

You can copy and paste text in many applications. In this section we will review copying text in the browser. The options available when selecting text may vary in other applications. For example, if you select text in a text entry field, you will also see a Cut option appear.
    Select Text

1. Touch and hold the screen area containing the selected text until the text select is shown.
    2. Adjust the selected area by touching and dragging the anchor points at either end of the selected text. Any selected text will appear highlighted.

Copy Text

Touch Copy to make the selected area available for pasting into other apps.

Paste Text

1. Open the location to paste the text (for example, messaging, as shown below).
    2. Touch and hold the text field where you want to paste the text, then touch Paste. Alternatively, you can touch Clipboard to view all of the recently copied text to select from.

SpreadSniper

My good deed for the day completed.

Mw1264

of course the image is small as shit hold on
    Attached Images  

Mw1264

pg 1.jpg Lets try this again

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

aaaaaah great run
    let's see some winners, doc

Mw1264

First play
    Michigan state -13.5 first half 40

Michigan State Ranked #1 in my system has the 7th best Home court advantage percentage with a record of 322-46 and win percentage of .8750, #274 Columbia only outscored #113 Manhattan 38-35 at half and #341 Maryland E shore 31-26, a team who was down 56-23 to Iowa at half. Columbia had a decent first game beyond the arc going 10-24 but struggled their second game only going 4-15. They have been solid from the free throw line shooting 62 and 87% in their first two games. While they average about 25 rebounds a game, they have never played a team nearly as quick and strong as Michigan State.

Mw1264

penetrating disgrace, don't have an excuse, deserve all the shit talk in the worls after that one.