Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Wisconsin vs Florida (Wisky favored by 6)

Thoughts on this game?

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I think Florida wins this by at least 6... Sam Dekker will score but no one else on wisky will.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

did Wisky lose any players?

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

ya they lost three frontcourt starters off the top of my head... but they do return 4 guards with starting experience.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

what about the 7 foot red headed dude? did they lose him?

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Gator still has players suspended

bench will not be as strong

JWags85
    JWags85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Florida is a missing a couple key players. Coupled with Wisconsin's strong home court advantage, as much as I dislike them, the Badgers are probably the play. They dominated a pretty good St John's team last week and should handle a depleted Gator squad. Though I would like Florida if they both were at full strength.

Nuggets77
    Nuggets77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7972

Wisco did lose some size from last years squad. Your aforementioned 7 foot, red-head 'Bru -Za- Witz' has left & joined the circus. Also gone is Kid-N-Play look-a-like, Ryan Evans, whose 40% free-throw shooting caused him to switch to a jump-shot for his freebies...It didn't help! Jared Berggren was the big loss in the middle. Wisco was embarrassed in Gainseville last year as they tried to run with Florida. Wisco will struggle to cover if Florida pounds it inside. Pat Young is a force & Yeguete creates a matchup problem as well. On the other hand, Bo has his proto-typical team...solid guard play, don't turn the ball over, defend, shoot a high % from the charity stripe, & they're @ the Kohl Center. It may not be Cameron Indoor but better teams than Florida have fallen under it's roof. My assessment is that Florida has better bigs but Wisconsin has better guards & if either of the big guys get in foul trouble, Florida could be in a tough spot. I think Blly Donovan is one of the top coaches in the country but given the talent that Bo has utiilized, its remarkable what he's accomplished. I'm taking the home team in this chess match for one Nugget!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Bru za witz is really in a circus?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by 312 View Post
    I think Florida wins this by at least 6... Sam Dekker will score but no one else on wisky will.
    Why not? They did vs St Johns

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

UNDER UNDER UNDER! Wisconsin may be the slowest grind-it-out team in the nation. Don't get me wrong.......they've had a whole lot a success with this gameplan, but this is a game that will end in the high 50's or low 60's if you ask me. Dekker is the wildcard. He's a damn good basketball player.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

wisky will win, don't know if they cover though.

Nuggets77
    Nuggets77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7972

Bru za witz is really in a circus?

I was just kidding about that...always viewed him as somewhat of a clown that should be sportin' a round, red-nose to go with the fro.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    UNDER UNDER UNDER! Wisconsin may be the slowest grind-it-out team in the nation. Don't get me wrong.......they've had a whole lot a success with this gameplan, but this is a game that will end in the high 50's or low 60's if you ask me. Dekker is the wildcard. He's a damn good basketball player.
    From a Badger insider "me" I follow them religiously they are changing their style of play to more up tempo don't go by that anymore.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Wilbekin and Demontre Harris are out for tonight's game. Suspended. I'm thinking Wisky can slow them down.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

My heart is on Wisconsin BUT my money is on Florida to cover the six points it gets . Wisconsin wins by 3 points.

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

This game is going under.