Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flamers ******alert Alert Alert Alert******

There is a major ALERT WARNING in college basketball. I told you guys last week that the previous week was the best to bet on NCAA basketball.

ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER

Stay away untill at least conference tournament time. These teams are unpredictable now, and will be untill at least conference tournament time.

Coaches are doing things differently, and many games are wash outs.

It's not a good time to even look at NCAA basketball.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up flamers. But, considering I'm up about 14 units in the last two days, I've decided not to heed your warning. And when is anything absolutely "predictable"? You give me 1, just 1, stone cold lock (as in 100% certainty) in a year, and I'll bet my entire worth on it, take the easy win, and walk away from gambling for the rest of the year. I absolutely love this time of year, with team's trying to play spoilers, build resumes, etc. March Madness is fun, but there's more money to be made now and during the conf. tourneys. At least, that's my opinion. Then again, I faded myself to cash in on a big MSU over Wisconsin ML win and parlay win (thanks Razz, Buddy, dan)... To each his own, but this time of season is when I like to play.