Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why should we not unload on Northern Iowa +7.5-01/23?

This should be a close game! NIU beat SIU by 5 @ NIU earlier this season... Northern won on the road against Missouri State last week and they were dogged by 9 in that one... They just beat Indiana State by 10 on Saturday... ISU has been a pretty strong team this year even though most of their wins have come @ home... I see a really close game between these two teams and I can even see Northern winning this game! Anyone else really liking this play?

Also, I really like Indiana +2.5 tomorrow... Illinois is strictly favored due to homecourt here... I know Illinois played Wisconsin real tough on Saturday, but Indiana has been playing solid ball as of late and just got into the top 25... I believe they will continue to soar in the ranks as the year continues! I believe Indiana wins this game outright...

I like this teaser a lot- NIU +12.5 Indiana +7.5

Would love to hear your thoughts on these two games!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-22-07 at 11:21 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like N.Iowa, in fact that is really the only game I like on the board so far for Tuesday. I think 12.5 should be enough to get a cover, 7.5 might be as well.

Indiana, I'm not sold on. 7.5 might make it close, but Illinois has owned them at home through the years mostly and Indiana's win against UConn I think is over valuing them. Anyon who watched UConn on Monday knows that team blows and the IU win wasn't as "big" as the experts made it out to be.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

P2M,

I like Northern Iowa and will put up my analysis later, as that was going to be my CBB game anyway.

I do NOT like Indiana as that line looks very lght to me. Yes I am aware of how these teams have played this year, but I think that has actally served to give Illinois some excellent line value at home at this price.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not a game i'm really considering myself P2M. However NIU would be the way I would play this game.

The only reason SUI is that high of a spread is, because this game is for first place in the MVC.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy win here tonight!
    Wish I would have hammered it harder than 2 units, but I got to thinkin that SIU is pretty solid @ home... Still puzzled as to why the line was so high? I think all of us saw a close game coming as it was for first place like you said Dan... Oh well, WE WIN, THEY LOSE!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Good job guys.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice P2M