InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Michigan basketball and the zebras

not sure if it's destiny but michigan seems to need zebras to win the big ones (since the cheaters were snuffed away from history)

does anyone really think this is a foul called for rumeal? of course not and it gave them the championship

(fast forward to 51:40 because this apparently is the only video of the play on yt)

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    not sure if it's destiny but michigan seems to need zebras to win the big ones (since the cheaters were snuffed away from history)

does anyone really think this is a foul called for rumeal? of course not and it gave them the championship

(fast forward to 51:40 because this apparently is the only video of the play on yt)

Ay bud, zebras have been atrocious for every game favoring every single team. Part of the game.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Ay bud, zebras have been atrocious for every game favoring every single team. Part of the game.
    good explanation

except for seton hall who got royally fukked in 89 and cuse who got fukked tonight

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

And also it may have been "weak" but you can't argue he didn't put his hands on him because he did.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    good explanation

except for seton hall who got royally fukked in 89 and cuse who got fukked tonight
    How did Cuse get fukked? Hardaway had a layup that he was molested on in late second half and nothing was called. It's both ways. Cuse got buried like Florida in the 1st half and couldn't come back. Simply.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

How did Cuse get fukked? Hardaway had a layup that he was molested on in late second half and nothing was called. It's both ways. Cuse got buried like Florida in the 1st half and couldn't come back. Simply.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Why was everyone crying on crafts block, but nothing is said on this one in the Final 4?

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Maybe it was the zone D but I felt it was a joke of a game to watch. No physicality, Michigan scared to drive the ball, just launchin 3's. Never saw 1 Drive to the basket.Kids scared of contact. Cuse never really got it going. Felt staged for a Michigan win. I really don't think anybody on that floor last night will ever make an impact in the NBA.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Sounds like a cuse backer who lost. If you thought Michigan was going to drive into 3 guys 6'8" or taller standing under the basket, which is basically what a zone defense is, then you don't know how to play basketball.

As for NBA impact, I hardly see how this game translates to the next level seeing how in the pros zone defense is banned.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Should be a good game tomm night.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Sounds like a cuse backer who lost. If you thought Michigan was going to drive into 3 guys 6'8" or taller standing under the basket, which is basically what a zone defense is, then you don't know how to play basketball.

As for NBA impact, I hardly see how this game translates to the next level seeing how in the pros zone defense is banned.
    No actually I had Michigan ML for C note. Just an observation, I understand your response but half court 3 pointers will not bring you success long term. I can guarentee I'm not the only 1 who feels this Michigan team is garbage in comparison with past tournament teams.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Terrible call in the video above.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

And also it may have been "weak" but you can't argue he didn't put his hands on him because he did.
    just for future reference you sound like a jackass homer when you try to make any sort of case like this....it wasnt "weak" (whatever the quotes mean)....it was a shit call plain and simple

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Cool story, bro.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

fuk michigan